Chapter 19

Dinah POV 

It had been 2 hours since i put my plan into action. See, when i went to fill out the paperwork i made a deal with the guy, we really only wanted to hire one quad, but i needed to make it look like all of us would be going. What Lauren and Camila didn't know was, that when we sped off leaving them to debate whether to go on one quad or not, that me Ally and Normani, took a turn off and waited until the passed us before returning the quads back. 

My plan was solid, they would go out look at the beauty around them, possibly fight along the way but by the end of it, they would realise just how much they need eachother. And if that plan doesn't work i have a little something in mind for tonight that is certain to get Camren back on the right path. I mean I don't expect them to come back all loved up, but i do just want them to see sense and realise that they care for one another and this game they have going on is just silly. 

Ally, Normani and I are currently sunbathing on the beach. We hired sun loungers and decided to have cocktails and wait for the girls arrival. The beach was pretty quite, the great thing about being at such secluded island was no one seemed to recognize us, which was a heaven sent.

Normani was laid on her stomach, tanning her back. Ally was engrossed in some book she was reading, probably the bible. I snigger to myself, at how hilarious I am, which makes Normani open one eye and squint in my direction. 

"Care to share?" She muffled out, her cheek squashed to the lounger. 

"Nothing, just appreciating how hilarious i am"

Normani and Ally both through me a look and roll their eyes playfully. They will never admit i am the funniest one in the group, but thats because i cant be known as the best at everything can i.

"You are something else, Dinah-Jane" Ally states, shakes her head smirking, not pulling her attention from the book. I am starting to get restless now, I want to know how my plan is working out, and i want to do something fun. We need to find some men. 

I shoot forward and clap my hands, startling the two girls next to me. 

"Ally read the bible later, Normani get your hot ass up and lets go find some men!"

Normani shuffles around until she is laying on her back, she brings a hand up to her forehead acting as a shield from the sunlight, to look over at me. Ally closes her book and gives me a stern look 

"Its not the damn bible, y'all..."

"Yeah okay Ally bear!" I say, causing her to fire the book in my direction. I grab it with my awesome reflexes and look at the cover. Fifty shades of grey. My mouth drops open and I look over at Ally who is smugly smirking at me

"Always the quiets one eh?" I grab the book and throw it to Normani, who has the same reaction as me. 

"How would the church feel finding out their favorite member is a secret kink?" Normani says at Ally, I can't help but laugh and Ally snaps the book back before throwing it into her bag. 

"Ya'll are idiots"

"Aww come Al, just because you like a bit of erotic reading doesn't make you a bad christian, I mean i bet half the church loves indulging in kinky sex" Ally looks at me with a horrified look, causing me and Normani to irrupt into hysterics. 

"Seriously you all need holy water, bucket fulls!" I can't catch a breath i am laughing that hard. This girls are literally my life. Like i would be nothing without them, we share such a connection, its crazy how the universe pulls people together isn't it?

I compose myself and stand up, placing my see through dress over my bikini. "Right come on ladies, lets go get us some men?"

"None for me thanks" Ally says whilst bending down to get her bag and putting her yellow dress over her head.