16

Josh laughed with Brendon as they drive to pick up Ryan. the three are going to the mall for some shopping because their trip. apparently they all are going to California for a while. Josh knows how he is gonna be the third wheel but Brendon is paying for his ticket so why not? specially since Brendon wanted him to go because of what has happened to Josh recently.

when they park in front of Ryan house they get off locking their doors and then go to the front door. Brendon opens the door with his keys Ryan had gave him. when they enter Josh sighs smelling the perfume he loves. he doesn't know what it is or who wears it but he loves it.

"Ugh Ryan says he'll be here in a few, his mom is dropping him off right now. apparently they went to eat breakfast" Brendon says and Josh nods giving him a thumbs up.

"what are we gonna do then?" Josh asked and Brendon smirks.

"lets go snoop in his room" Brendon says and Josh nods. they run up the stairs and go to Ryan's room. Brendon looks through his cabinets as Josh looks under his bed. Josh pulls out some magazines and calls Brendon over. they look through them and laugh. when they were done they put them back and went to the closet.

"Brendon! i think someone is home!" Josh whispers yells. they heard keys placed on the table and they look at each other.

"nobody is supposed to be here! Tyler is at his friends house and Ryan isn't here yet!" Brendon whispers. Josh shrugs and tiptoes to the door.

"they are down stairs" Josh says and Brendon thinks.

"take off your shirt and go! they will stop and look at you and ill hit them with this bat!" Brendon says and Josh nods agreeing. some how they both think it is an amazing idea.

Josh takes off his shirt and they tiptoe down the stairs. Brendon points to the kitchen hearing noise and they walk and turn the corner. Josh walks in and sees someone trying to reach the cereal on top of the fridge. Brendon and Josh look at each other and start laughing. the person turns around and yells falling on the floor.

"hey Tyler!" Brendon says as he stops laughing and Josh turns to the boy on the floor.

"h-hi what are you doing here! and whos- oh hi Josh" Tyler says getting up and looking down.

"hi babyboy" Josh winks and Brendon laughs. Tyler rolls his eyes and goes back to what he is doing.

"come on buddy lets put back your shirt before Ryan comes back and thinks we are doing something to Tyler" Brendon says and Josh nods as they start to walk up the stairs. "what a great impression Dun!"

"shut up! if i knew it was him i would have not taken off my shirt!" Josh says and Brendon rolled his eyes.