48

beebo: better not be late for your appointment! good luck baby !!

jishwa: ugh what time do i have to go

beebo: around five and then should be over by five thirty or six

jishwa: okay bye

beebo: bye bye josh !

|-/

"joshy!" Tyler says entering the room. Josh smiles at him waving. "the front door was open so i just went in. i locked it though because someone could break in!"

"thanks ty" Josh says and the short boy nods giving him a thumbs up. "what you wanna do? i have games, we can play questions again, or we can-"

"lets play questions! your stories are amazing!" Tyler says sitting on the bed and Josh nods. they both lay down looking at the ceiling.

"favorite music artist?" Josh asked and Tyler hummed thinking about it.

"me." Tyler says smiling but the goes into giggles. "just joking! it has to be Kanye." (im making this shit up lmao)

"interesting pick do you always like Drake?"

"no! what the fuck i am not that crazy!" Tyler yells and Josh chuckles at the boy. "anyways, favorite movie?"

"fight club two!" Josh answered with easy and Tyler nods not knowing of the movie. "favorite store?"

"american eagle or apparel? maybe wet seal! oooo also pacsun!" Tyler says nodding. Josh rolls his eyes at the boy. "favorite person in the world!"

"easy it's Brendon" Josh says and Tyler nods. he already knew the answer he just wanted to ask.

"why are you guys that close? i know you guys have been friends for a long ass time but you guys are closer then most best friends" Tyler says and Josh nods.

"we just express the inner gay in each other! even though he is dating someone we just grown use to how we act since kids. he helped me through stuff and i've been living with him for already like four years since my parents kicked me out" Josh answered. "favorite clothing that you own?"

"that's hard! probably the black hoodie though. it's comfortable and i can wear it whenever" Tyler says. the game went on for another half an hour. they were getting to know each other. they started to watch tv and talking about random stuff.

they talked about Josh's siblings then Tyler's. then about how aliens are real which Tyler totally doesn't believe. also, Josh learned that Tyler could play many instruments and can sing. they just talked and talked not getting tired of one another.

Josh checked the times seeing how it is already four thirty seven. he cursed at himself getting up fast and putting on his shoes.

"So sorry Ty i have to go to my appointment! you can stay here Brendon should be home in like five minutes! ill be back in an hour or so! bye!" Josh says kissing Tyler's forehead and running out the house with the keys in his hand. he also locked the house knowing Tyler would appreciate that.