71

"can we please go out and play! look everyone is out and it's christmas!" Josh says and Brendon rolled his eyes.

"fine! go and play Ryan and I will meet you two outside" Josh smiled thanking his friend and runs outside with Tyler. they played in the snow as Brendon and Ryan went out and joined them.  everyone was out happily knowing their family is here. Josh knows Jordan is at his family house celebrating already. he was gonna come back to their place around noon and so was Brendon and Josh so they can have a christmas together.

Brendon usually stays with Joshua and Ryan since his family always goes to vacations. so it is a perfect christmas. Tyler says he is gonna go with his family later on the day since they dont have family dinner until four. they ran around laughing and telling puns. Josh was cold but he didn't care at all. he was with Tyler and that all that matters. Ryan and Brendon started to make a snowman on their own as Tyler made Josh do a snow angle.

nothing was better then these moments. nothing could ever ruin this at all because they are all happy. Josh bad thoughts have washed away when he is with Tyler. everything seemed so perfect. the snow extra white and laughter filled the air.

"Tyler?" Josh says and Tyler turns to the taller boy with a smile. Ty is wearing black jeans with his pink hoodie and a pink snow jacket. Josh thought he looked absolutely beautiful.

"yes Jishwa?" the boy giggled going closer to him. Brendon shoved Ryan a bit for he can see what is happening. Josh talked about it with Ryan and Brendon. they said that if his feelings are true then do it but don't hurt him.

"There is snow on the roof tops- you know what? please take my hand" Josh asked and Tyler nods grabbing the hand that had mittens over it. "i wanna tell you how wonderful and amazing you are but that will take forever. it will be too cheese too and sappy. so i just wanna say that when im with you i feel butterflies and fire. what we have been through was weird and how we met was too but i like you. i usually use people but with you it was different. you didn't let me and i am so glad you didn't because that made me actually try to win someone has beautiful as you.

"i just wanna say that you make me complete for some reason and im glad out of all people its you who makes me feel this way. i wanna make sure i grow old with you together as we go. Tyler Robert Joseph, i love you and its weird since we aren't dating and you practically hated me but i do love you." Josh finishes and Tyler looks up at him smiling.

"I love you too" Tyler says and pulls Josh in for a kiss. Ryan and Brendon cheer happy that their friends are together.

"so does this mean we are-"

"yes Josh we are" Tyler says giggling. Josh smiled at him picking him up with a spin." oh mis believer"

"hm?" Josh says setting down Tyler. the smaller boy hugged him and looked up at him.

"thats what you are, oh mis believer"

"i hope thats a good thing" Josh says chuckling and then runs to Brendon. the two boy hug each other jumping up and down. Dallon came out and Josh told him the news and congratulated him with a high five and yelling. Tyler smiled at his boyfriend.

"trust me, its a good thing."

THE END