25

Tyler found a parking not that far from the house that has the party going on. he was in his grey sweatpants and a crop top with his nike slides. he walked into the house smelling beer and drugs. it was crowded in there and hardly could hear anything.

"josh!" Tyler screams trying to look for the boy. when he steps outside he sees the yellow hair and walks over to him. "come on let's go!"

"Ty! you came! lets stay for a while!" Josh says smiling. he could barley even keep his eyes open.

"no let's go!" Tyler says again and pulls him up from the chair. Josh waves bye to the people he was talking to as Tyler goes out by the back door. Josh is now giggling as they walk to the car.

"you smell amazing!" Josh says and Tyler rolls his eyes. the feminine boy puts his friend into the car putting on his seatbelt. Tyler jogs around the black car and goes in starting the engine.

they sit in silence not talking at all. Josh was sound a sleep as Tyler focused on the road. he would drive slow to make sure he didn't wake him up. the holes on the road didn't make it easy but when Tyler finally got to his place he sighed. he took the keys out and got out of the car. he went around and open Josh door for he can wake up.

"come on lets go inside and clean you up" Tyler says and Josh groans. when josh was out of the car Tyler closed the door and locked the car. Tyler ran to the front door to open it and helped josh in. Tyler lays him on the couch locking the front door. he runs up stairs getting some of Ryan's comfortable clothes for Josh can change.

"Tyler! can i have water!" Josh yells and Tyler runs down stairs getting a water bottle and goes to the living room.

"here's the water and change into these" Tyler says giving the stuff to him. Josh obeys the boy and starts to change. Tyler went back to the kitchen for a snack since he hadn't ate dinner yet.

"Tyler where can i sleep?" Josh asked yawning and still drunk and high. Tyler grabs his arm and pulls him up stairs. he walk into his room and points at his bed. "you sure? where would you sleep?"

"ill sleep on the bed too just not right now. i need to do some stuff before just rest" Tyler says smiling and walking out of the room. Josh lays in the pink bed and quickly falls asleep.

a few hours later Tyler gets aspirin and water going back up to his room and sets them on the counter knowing Josh will need them when waking up. he only had aspirin because Brendon and Ryan will be the same way, drunk and high. Tyler had grown use to it not really caring what his friend and his boyfriend do. yet he was worried when Josh had done it. he didn't want him getting hurt.

Tyler put his nike slides on the side of his bed and then laid down. he relaxed his muscles smiling at how he can finally relax. Josh was sleeping next to him and he rolled his eyes.

"i hate you so much that it's making me care for you. i don't want to let you in though because i know my heart will just break. you are beautiful i am not gonna lie but i can't let you in as much as i want to" Tyler says and closes his eyes.

"trust me ty if you do i wont disappoint you" Josh says taking Tyler by surprised.