30

josh rang the door bell for the fifth time and finally heard foot steps.Tyler opened the door and rolled his eyes. he let Josh in seeing how he kept his word.

"where do you want me to put the flowers and ice cream ?" Josh asked and Tyler pointed at the kitchen. josh quickly put the ice cream in the freezer and then set the flowers down on the counter.

"im watching movies in my room you can join me" Tyler says and Josh nods taking off his jacket setting it out on the couch and then runs up stairs to Tylers room.

"hey Ty how did you and Ryan meet?" Josh asked and Tyler smiled.

"how about we skype them and we can all say how we met our best friends?" Tyler says and Josh nods like a child missing his best friends. Ty smiled and goes on skype and looks for Ryan. he presses video chat and waits. Josh texted Brendon about the skype and them thats when Ryan answered.

"Tyl-"

"oh my god! Joshua! ive miss you so much! ill be home in two days baby!" Brendon says and Josh giggled.

"i miss you too beebo!" Josh says and Tyler rolls his eyes. Ryan laughs at Brendon words and their relationship.

"anyways Josh asked how we met and i wanted you to tell him" Tyler says and Ryan nods clearing up his voice.

"we were around the age of fifteen so about five years ago. i was new and just moved from LA and at school i was totally lost but Tyler here happened to helped me. he was in the basketball team and didn't dress like how he does now. anyways, since he was on the team people were easy on me and ever since we got close and never lost touch when high school ended. also, his parents are in love with me so theres no way of me leaving" Ryan says and Josh laughs.

"how did you guys meet" Tyler asked and Ryan scared and groaned.

"why! did! you! ask! that! now they are gonna-"

"it was the year of 1996 and we were twelve!" Brendon started and Ryan groaned again. "Josh hadn't dyed his hair yet by the way so it was a long time ago! i was walking home from a very stressful day of middle school. Josh was on his skate board listening to music. he also had earphones in listening to blink! yes! blink! i was looking down when BOOM! i had fallen!"

"it's true i was there!" Josh whispered to Tyler confirming.

"I had looked up and josh was there repeatedly saying sorry. i of course told him it was fine and that i wasnt hurt at all. he offered to walk me home and i said yes because it's fucking josh dun! then we noticed we lived two doors down next to each other. that day we hanged out all day and dyed Josh's hair blue! he had that hair for years until he changed different colors. we've been friends ever since!" Brendon says smiling.

"how did you and Ryan meet?" Tyler then asked.

"well we met through Josh's friend and yeah" Brendon says shrugging. Tyler laughs since he explained everything about Joshua and his met but not his and his boyfriends.