47

jishwa: i heard what happened /:

jishwa: im sorry

jishwa: im always here if anything

tyguy: i feel dumb ):

tyguy: brendon even told me and i didn't believed him

jishwa: dont be hard on yourself ty things happen

jishwa: jenna wasn't even fair to you

tyguy: wdym ?

jishwa: call me.

read: 2:59pm

josh tyler
*incoming call from tyguy*
*answer or deny*

"why did you want me to call you weirdo"

"because i didn't know how to give you my answer through text"

"okay then tell me."

"she wasn't fair to you because of how you changed how you dressed. Brendon told me how she said that she doesn't like to be stared at and how you guys should dress normal. i can tell how uncomfortable you were in the jeans and hoodie. i know you wanted to wear a pretty skirt and a top but you couldn't because technically she was embarrassed. i don't want you to not do those things just because your partner doesn't feel comfortable enough. you deserve someone who isn't embarrassed on what you want to wear. clothes doesn't have a gender."

"i- you're right. i knew from the start that it wasn't gonna work out. also, i shouldn't have listened to her and dont even know why i dated her."

"its fine tyler. im always here if anything."

"thanks josh. is it cool if i come but to hang out? wanna take my mind off of things"

"of course you are always welcomed!"

"thanks josh this means the world to me! ill be over in an hour or earlier! bye bye!"

"bye!"