45

Everyone had went their separate ways when they left the restaurant. Brendon and Ryan dropped Debby off as Tyler dropped Jenna off. Ryan had texted Tyler to go to Brendons house for they can 'comfort' Josh. even though Brendon already knows he doesn't need comfort but doesn't say anything.

"so you put Debby and Josh together?" Brendon said and Ryan nods. "and i thought you were a good person!"

"i just, i don't want Josh and Tyler together! im afraid for both of them. Josh is in college and doing something and Tyler is in his own little world" Ryan says and his boyfriend nods agreeing. he is totally right it wouldn't work out at all.

"well things happen for a reason" Brendon says and turns off the engine of the car. they had arrived to his house. the lights in joshua's room was on but the rest of the house lights was off. headlights caught Ryans attention as they get off the car locking it. Tyler had just arrived and got out of his car with a smile. Brendon got his keys and opened the door letting the rest in. when they were all safely in he locked the door.

Ryan and Tyler start to run upstairs as Brendon follows along. they knock on Josh's door hearing a groan.

"i dont wanna talk about it Beebo!" Josh yelled and Brendon sighed.

"come on josh! we are gonna have to anyways" Brendon says and they hear a huff and feet going to the door. it opened showing Josh with messy pink hair and sweatpants with no shirt. he rolls his eyes about to shut the door but Ryan pushed it open and they walked in.

"why did you dye your hair pink again?" Ryan asked and Josh shrugs throwing himself on the bed. Tyler sits in the beanbag that was placed in the corner.

"Joshua we are gonna talk about this whole Debby thing and why you would torture yourself like that" Brendon says petting his best friends hair. Josh sighs rolling over now facing the ceiling.

"i did like her trust me! something was missing though and she is beautiful but i just wished she had something more" Josh says closing his eyes.

"oh i don't know maybe a dick?" Brendon says and Ryan throws a pillow at him. Josh shrugs not knowing what to say.

"Josh maybe you are just confused? are you talking to anyone special to you?" Ryan asked and Josh gets up sitting on the corner of his bed.

"um i am done talking about this" Josh says now getting red. Brendon screams on what had happen.

"who is the lucky person who has my joshy heart!" Brendon says excited. Tyler looks at them more fascinated with the topic. Josh shook his head pointing at the door for them to leave. Ryan and Brendon begged him for ten minutes straight. Josh would just look down and play with his fingers.

"fine! but im using them/they pronouns and no names!" Josh says and they all nod. "okay so they have been in my life for about three months? dont really know if im being honest but they are just so adorable and cute! like everytime i see him i just wanna- ugh! i don't think he likes me though" Josh frowns.

"Josh you used he! you like a boy! oh yes! my baby is grown up!" Brendon yelled and Josh cursed on how he could have been more careful with the pronouns. Ryan claps along with his boyfriend happy.

"if he isn't sad anymore im gonna go" Tyler says getting up and leaving.

"wait! let me come along! Bye Josh and Brendon!" Ryan kissed Brendon and then hugged Josh. they waved bye at the boys as they left Joshua's room.

"you really like Tyler dont you?" Brendon says and Josh looks down.

"i really do."