33

Josh was running around everywhere with Tyler. he had way too much sugar in his system. he was acting like a child on a sugar rush which isn't so pleasing to Josh.

"Josh it's snowing! lets go outside! wow it snows a lot i thought it was gonna be sunny all day like it was earlier!" Tyler says and Josh nods. they both run upstairs to get into something more warm for they wont freeze to death.

Josh knows Tyler likes to look good so he made sure that Tyler was wearing appropriate clothes for the cold air. when Tyler gets ready he doesn't really care for the weather as long as he looks good then he's fine. Josh had put on some skinny jeans and a hoodie with another jacket on. he told Tyler to do the same which the boy obeyed for the first time.

when they step outside Tyler ran to the snow. Josh laughed and noticed other people were outside too. every age range was outside playing in the snow having a great time.

"Come on Josh! keep up!" Tyler says running. Josh ran with Tyler for some reason. Tyler nose was running and so was his feet. Josh stopped and turned around looking at people. when he then looked forward he noticed Tyler was gone. panic shoot through him noticing he lost Tyler. He screamed his name not getting an answer.

"Dude you okay?" A guy asked with black skinny jeans and a thick black sweater on. Josh shook his head panicking not knowing if he should say anything.

"i lost my friend and oh my god" Josh says and the guy tries to calm him.

"im Dallon and ill help you what does this Tyler look like?" he asked and Josh described how he looks and what he is wearing. Dallon looks around not seeing anyone he had described.

"he is too pure to be outside himself. he's kidnaped! my life is over! im gonna die!" Josh says now crying. Dallon patted his back now feeling sad.

"lets go to your place and maybe he ran back there" Dallon says and Josh nods. they walk back five houses down. Tyler is still no where to be found. Josh continues to cry as Dallon tries to cheer him up.

"Jishwa?" Josh looks up at sees Tyler looking like a confused puppy. Josh runs to Tyler hugging him. he spins him and Tyler giggles loving every moment.

"don't leave me again! you scared the frick out of me!" Josh says setting him down. Tyler looked down and started to play with the hem of his sweater.

"im sorry.. got distracted by a bunny" Tyler says and Josh rolls his eyes and hugs him again.

"Thank you Dallon for helping me! sorry for crying" Josh says and Dallon shrugs smiling.

"no worries here you seem chill have my number" Dallon says give him a paper. he then walks off waving bye as Josh waves back.

"guess who's getting more nudes?" Josh smirks and Tyler pushes him rolling his eyes. "im joking!"

"why were you crying?" Tyler asked as he whips away the fallen out tears from Josh cheeks. the yellow hair boy looked down embarrassed what he was gonna say.

"I thought i lost you.. i turned away for a second and then i faced forward to catch up to you but you were gone. i thought you were kidnapped and ill never see you again" Josh says and Tyler smiles at him. Josh smiled back at him to make sure Tyler knows he's okay. he just didn't want to lose another person.

"awe Josh! thats adorable" Tyler says and Josh rolled his eyes. they look at each other still in the snow. the whole neighborhood was laughing and playing but the didn't care.

Josh felt something in his stomach. like fireworks and butterflies. Tyler smiles at him licking his lips. Josh didn't know what he felt specially since he doesn't know much about Tyler yet. he knew it was more than just lust but he didn't know if it was love.