59

tyler stood in front of the door that blocked him and the person he loves.

Ryan stood there waiting until Tyler opens the door. when it took too long Ryan pushes him out of the way and opens it. Tyler pouts and walks in behind Ryan. when they enter they see Brendon and Dallon. Ryan first looks at them suspiciously but hugs Brendon and shakes hands with Dallon. Tyler waves hi at them and then goes to Josh's side.

a tears falls from his eyes and grabs Josh's hand. his heart hasn't hurt this much in years. since his pet fish died in the fifth grade. Tyler was never okay after that moment of waving bye as the fish went down in circles in the toilet.

"what did the doctor tell you?" Ryan asked sighing looking at Josh. He felt bad for what has happened and couldn't imagine how Brendon feels like or Tyler.

"he said he will be awake in any second and that he has BHS" Brendon says and the two look at his weird. he sighs knowing he has to explain it. "BHS means broken heart syndrome. it happens when emotional things happen or trauma. he lost people that are dearly close to him. i would have the same thing if it happened to me."

Tyler sighs knowing he caused it. his pain to want to kill himself. he couldn't imagine Josh not making it. they have know each other for months already and losing Josh would hurt Tyler too much.

"im sorry" Tyler says to Brendon. Tyler hugs his best friends boyfriend crying. Brendon sighs trying to calm him down a bit. Ryan sat down knowing how this hurt Ty. Brendon sat down and Tyler sat down as well.

"i remember when Josh told me to dye his hair. he didn't ask his parents and we both felt like rebels. sure we got yelled at by both of our parents but totally worth it. i saw the smile on his face when he dyed his hair and i didn't ever want him to frown. i knew since that day he is and always will be my best friend" Brendon says.

"i remember when Bren introduced me to Josh. he was a total nerd and wasn't very social. then when we went out he made a joke and i burst out laughing he smiled at me. thats when we started talking and he was pretty chill" Ryan says and Brendon nods.

"how did you meet Josh, Dallon?" Brendon asked and he sighs.

"actually i met him when he thought he lost Tyler. he was so worried and scared even started to cry. when Tyler showed up he was never so happier. i gave him my number and ever since we've been hanging out" Dallon says and Ryan nods. "once we went to the dog park and petted dogs all day until he was hungry. sounds a bit boring but one of the best days of my life. he makes everything an adventure."

"i met him over text. he thought i was Brendon. i thought it was pretty odd but we kept on talking and i wouldn't change a thing" Tyler says smiling. Brendon pets his hair smiling him as Ryan sighs.

they all stay quiet for a while. all they hear is a beep coming from the machine. Tyler had closed his eyes as his head lays on Brendons shoulder. Ryan had his head on his hand resting. Dallon stayed awake just in case he wakes up as Brendon does the same.

beep beep beep beeeeeeeee

"what?" Brendon says getting up fast. Tyler woke up quickly not knowing what's happening.

"i need you guys to leave" the doctor says coming in. Ryan took Tyler out as Brendon and Dallon try to find out what's happening. the nurses push them out saying everything is okay. Ryan is outside calming Tyler down making sure he is all right. Dallon does the same to Brendon.

"Brendon everything is okay just be calm and hope for the best" Dallon says and Brendon shakes his head.

"i might lose my best friend! he means so much to me! i would do everything for him to be okay even if it means that i die! i need him and he might die! yet you are saying i should fucking hope he is alright!" Brendon yells at him. Ryan looks over and tells Tyler to sit still.

"Bren he is only trying to help" Ryan said and Brendon rolls his eyes.

"if Ty was in there instead of Josh wouldn't you be freaking out? scared that he can die!" Brendon says and Ryan stays quiet. "exactly."