17

tyguy: where you guys going ?

jishwa: to the mall to buy stuff for our trip

tyguy: oh.

jishwa: do you wanna come along ?

tyguy: no you are gonna be there

jishwa: ugh come on !! im gonna third wheel !!

tyguy: ugh fine ill come !!

|-/

josh smiled and then tells the two boys that Tyler is coming. they all waited for him in the living room chatting along with each other. when Tyler came down he is wearing a burgundy crop top and a white tennis skirt Brendon had bought him. he wore some white converse.

"lets go!" Tyler yelled walking out of the house. the three boys follow behind and went into the car. "im sitting shotgun because i don't want Josh next to me!"

Ryan got into the back along with Josh as Brendon goes to the driver side. when he starts the car Josh was gonna speak but then Tyler puts on the radio. Ryan shook his head noticing what Tyler did. Josh looks out the window then down to his phone. he chuckled and Ryan turned to him. Josh showed him the phone and Ryan gasped.

"no fucking way!" Ryan yelled Bredon turns the radio down looking at the two in the rear mirror confused.

"what is it back there?" Brendon asked and Ryan looks up at him.

"Josh just hit jack pot!" Ryan yelled and Brendon nods.

"with who? the boy or girl" Brendon asked and Tyler rolls his eyes.

"thats the good part. i got both!" Josh yelled and Ryan nods. Brendon chuckles high fiving his friend and then focus on the road again.

"what about you Tyler? you seeing anyone?" Brendon asked the boy in the skirt.

"no" Tyler says looking at him and Brendon hums.

"dont worry babyboy im always here if you need something" Josh says and Tyler flips him off already regretting coming.

----

when they all enter the mall they all sigh. it isn't that packed thank god but they knew that there are hardly gonna be sales. Tyler walked behind them not really knowing where they wanna go.

"i was thinking Victoria Secret for my babyboy over here" Josh says and Tyler scoffs at him.

"come on Josh we are leaving in three days we have to be serious" Ryan says and Josh rolls his eyes but nods.

they walk into forever 21 since Brendon said they have great clothes there. Tyler walked in and smiled. he usually go here for sweaters or shirts or literally anything. Brendon and Ryan went the the men side telling Josh to stay with Tyler because he happens to get lost a lot. Josh followed Tyler around like a dog.

"oh Josh look! how pretty that is!" Tyler yelled grabbing the pink hoodie that says 'fuck off'. Josh rolled his eyes at the boy.

"you think everything pink is pretty" Josh says and Tyler shoves him. the yellow hair man chuckled at the boy.

"may i help you" the lady asked. Tyler noticed she only came up because of Josh. The yellow head being oblivious didn't notice and shook his head.

"no my boyfriend and i are fine" Tyler smiled. the lady rolled her eyes and walk away from the pair.

"wow boyfriend?" Josh wiggled his eye brows.

"no, i just helped you not fuck someone! im a cock block!" Tyler smiled at him. he giggles and walks the other way to find something else. Josh followed along loving every minute of the boys giggles.