37

"bye Jordan!" Josh yelled waving by at his brother. Jordan hugged Josh one last time making the oldest smile. Tyler waved bye and started to walk to the car. Josh soon followed along about to open the passenger door.

"Josh!" he turned to see Abby getting out of a car. the car drives away fast as if they didn't care about the snow that can kill them. Abby hugged her brother smiling.

"Abby! thats Tyler he drove me here but we are about to leave" Josh says and Abby frowns.

"why? we were supposed to hang out" Abby says hurt and Josh sighs.

"abby you told me at twelve and you weren't here. trust me we waited and even ask Jordan" Josh says and Tyler felt bad.

"maybe we can take the both of your siblings to the mall with us and then drop them off and head to my place?" Tyler says and Josh sighs.

"i dont want you waisting gas on me Ty" Josh says and the boy rolls his eyes.

"Call your brother Abby" Tyler says and she nods smiling. Tyler gets into the car along with Josh. the yellow haired man looked mad at him which Tyler didn't like. "trust me Josh they love you and i want them to be happy."

"she needs to learn responsibility and i know i wanna hang out with her but she said a time and i was there she wasn't" Josh says and turns the other why. Tyler sighs not wanting Josh to be mad him. "but thank you Tyler this means a lot."

Jordan opens the door and sits in the back and Abby joins him. they both had big smiles on their face. that warmed Tyler heart knowing he did something good. he started the car and drive very carefully since he does have children. well somewhat children in the back seat.

"Tyler is doing this because he is a sweetheart okay? i don't want you guys being disrespectful to him because when we were out with Debby you guys just weren't so nice" Josh says his siblings rolled their eyes.

"she is a bitch thats why" Abby says and Jordan starts to laugh. Tyler cracks a giggle at the comment the young girl said.

"she is nice."

"you are only saying that because she sends you nudes and fucks you. she is in love with you and you are just playing her" Jordan says and Josh sends him a glare.

"what an example Josh" Tyler says and Josh rolls his eyes. "they met Debby and i haven't. i feel hurt."

"that was once they met her and it was only because we bumped into them at a food court" Josh says and Tyler nods.

"lets hope it happens to us" Tyler says with a smirk.

"it probably is the crazy bitch is a psycho" Abby says and Jordan tries hard not to laugh.

"you guys are too much" Josh whispers making Tyler giggle.