28

josh locked his car and ran to the front door of Tyler's house. the door was open and Josh sighed stepping in. he hears no one in the house but noticed some things scattered. he runs up stairs going straight to tylers room.

"Tyler!" Josh knocks on the door. he hears foot steps running to open the door. when Josh can see Tyler he hugs him.

"they tried to come in! w-when they heard a car they ran! i-i could have died! i didn't know what to do! oh my josh!" Tyler yells crying. Josh holds him rubbing his back.

"it's okay babyboy im here. no one is gonna hurt you." Josh says as Tyler continues to cry on his chest. Josh was mad at who ever did this and was also glad Tyler texted him then someone else.

|-/

when Tyler woke up he is in his room. he looked around and saw everything as it was. he got up and went down stairs to see everything clean. he was shocked since he did hear glass break and stuff when the robber came. he then hears the front door open and turns around.

"Ty! you're awake! okay well i called Ryan and he said he wants to call you soon as you wake up. also told the police what i know and they said that there has been many robberies around this area and that they are trying their best. also beebo said-"

"sorry who?" Tyler says not knowing the name. Josh turned his head but realized what he said.

"oh i meant Brendon! sorry that's a nick name i call him even though he doesn't think it makes sense" Josh shrugs.

"what does it mean?" Tyler asked actually interested in the nickname.

"because of his first name and his middle name kinda mixed you can say but he thinks it should be breebo but i think beebo is better" Josh says and Tyler nods satisfied with the answer.

"anyways what did he say to me?" Tyler said and Josh smiled remembering.

"he said that next time stop being a pussy and hit the robber in the head" Josh says and Tyler rolls his eyes.

"i honestly don't know why i expected something nice to come out of his mouth" Tyler says walking to the kitchen Josh follows nodding.

"yeah also i have to go Debby is-"

"the girl that sends you nudes?" Tyler says grabbing an apple and turning to Josh.

"yes her but as i was saying we are going to watch a movie and lets both hope and pray that she can come to my place an-"

"stop! i dont wanna hear the unholy things" Tyler says shaking his head and continues to eat his apple.

"you need to stop cutting me off it's getting kinda rude" tyler rolls his eyes but josh continues. "text me if anything because aint no mountain high enough , ain't no valley low enough" Josh keeps singing until he is out of the house. Tyler giggles and walks up stairs locking himself in the room.