32

jishwa: open the door babyboy

tytyjo: im going !!!

|-/

Tyler opened the door with a smile as Josh stood there with his stuff and a smirk. the feminine boy let Josh in welcoming him even though he's been here.

"I was thinking we can make ice cream sandwiches since the weather has heated up a bit" Tyler smiled and Josh laughed nodding.

"do you have cookies?" Josh asked and the other boy nods like a little kid. they both walk to the kitchen and Tyler hops up on the kitchen counter as Josh gets the stuff out. Tyler giggles randomly which makes Josh think he is up to something.

"hey i need to go to the restroom.. why dont you make your ice cream sandwich and ill make mine when im finished" Josh says and Tyler pouts but nods.

Josh ran to the restroom locking it. he didn't need to use the restroom room but he did need answers.

|-/

*added to the groupchat RyRy and Bren*

jishwa: SOMEONE DID SOMETHING TO TYLER !!!!

RyRy: ITS SO LATE HERE AND WHAT HAPPENED OMFFG I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT HIM

Bren: dude chill he probably just actually smiled at josh

jishwa: no he is acting nice to me and how would i put this ?

jishwa: CHILDISH

Bren: oh god

RyRy: he is just getting use to you !!!! omg im sooo happy :)

Bren: thats who he actually is not some rude bitch

jishwa: well...

RyRy: YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY FRIEND HERE

jishwa: sorry.. he is just different from when i met him

RyRy: don't worry he is warming up to you. we will be home tomorrow so we'll talk about it more face to face !!!

read: 2:33pm

|-/

Josh walks out of the restroom with a sigh. he goes back to the kitchen and smiles seeing Tyler hasn't touched his sandwich.

"i have been waiting for you to eat! hurry!" Tyler says and Josh smiles at him and starts to make his ice cream sandwich.