49

"what are you doing here?" Brendon asked when he saw Tyler laying on his friends bed while entering Joshua's room. he checked to see if Josh actually went to the appointment.

"i was hanging out with Josh but then he said he needed to go to some appointment. he said i can stay here for a bit but i can go-"

"no! it's fine come here i can show you something while Josh is out" Brendon says smiling waving Tyler to come out of the room.

"i swear Brendon is you show me your dick ill kick your ass" Tyler says getting up and following Brendon down stairs. The older boy laughs shaking his head. Tyler sits on the couch fixing his skirt. Brendon goes to the closet and then gets something out walking back to Tyler.

"okay i know Joshua has told you about his past so before my color hair friend got kicked out he got his baby photos knowing his ugly ass parents would probably burn them. so im gonna show you some baby josh!" Brendon says opening up the book. Tyler eyes widen and clapped his hands excited.

they looked through the book laughing and gushing at baby josh as if he was their own child. Tyler took some pictures knowing he can use them against him or just to keep them. Brendon got out another book showing Josh baby pictures to kinda resent pictures. they were bonding over Josh which was somewhat weird since they are both just friends with him. they felt like teenage girls talking about their favorite band member which gave Tyler goosebumps for some reason.

"im gonna post this one look how cute!" Tyler says pulling out his phone and taking pictures of it.

Tylerrjoseph
brendon's place 📍

likes: 278tylerrjoseph:   awe look at this cutie pie! @joshuadun comments: 4

likes: 278
tylerrjoseph:   awe look at this cutie pie! @joshuadun
comments: 4