66

"what did you want to do out here?" Tyler asked and Josh smiled. he got closer as Tyler blushed. "w-what you doing?"

"Tyler im not strong at all and i fucking suck at everything but you-"

"are you fucking serious Josh! what did the doctor said! stay in bed! this is why we are at Ry house to make sure you are safe! Ty out of all people you let him!" Brendon says and Josh rolls his eyes.

"beebo" Josh dragged out the nickname. Brendon pointed inside and Josh looked down and went in. Tyler followed behind doing the same as Josh. they felt as if Brendon was the dad and he had saw Tyler in his sons room doing something dirty. they felt as if Brendon had caught them.

"what do you two have to say? do i have go wake up Ryan?" Brendon said looking at Tyler on the last sentence he said.

"no! im sorry! we won't do it again i promise!" Tyler says and Brendon nods pointing to the stairs. Ty gets up and runs up stairs to go to his room.

"and you mister? do i have go wake up Dallon?" Brendon says and Josh shook his head quickly.

"no! don't wake him! he'll give me a lecture!" Josh says and Brendon shakes his head. "i just wanted to have fun.."

"Josh you can't be out in the cold! your heart needs to heal a bit. you already know what the doctor said. im worried about you Joshua and i just want you to be okay" Brendon says and Josh nods understanding. "did you take your pills already?"

"no not yet" Josh says and Brendon nods. "can we watch disney movies until Ry wakes up and Dallon calls to come over?"

"yeah go take you pill though before we forget" Brendon says and Josh nods going upstairs to get his pills from his bag. Tylers door was open and Josh went in telling him yo join them. the feminine boy nodded getting up. Josh had noticed he had change into his pjs. Tyler is wearing some pink sweats and a white crop top. Josh smiles at him and leaves getting his pills. he runs down stairs and gets a water bottle.

he runs to the living room seeing the two got out blankets. he got a pill out and placed it in my mouth swallowing it with water. Brendon smiled at me and patted the seat next to him. Josh was in the middle of Ty and Brendon on the big couch. Brendon had put on Snow White for them.

"do you believe in love?" Josh asked them both.

"if the feeling i get when Ryan is around is called love then yeah, i do." Brendon says and Josh hums.

"oh yeah, i believe in love" Tyler says pausing for a bit. "and i dont believe love is for me. i hope someone can prove me wrong though."