44

"i swear if that-"

"nice words Brendon! dont want them over hearing us" Ryan says and Brendon rolls his eyes. he obviously doesn't like Debby in any way possible. he also knows Josh doesn't either.

"lets just hurry it up a bit for this nightmare can be over with" Brendon says and walks down stairs. he sits on the couch with a beer waiting for Tyler and Jenna to show up for they can leave. Josh comes down smiling at him which Brendon chooses to roll his eyes to. Debby is up with Ryan talking about something . the door bell had gone off and Brendon had rust to get it.

"Brendon! this is Jenna" Tyler says introducing her to his best friends boyfriend.

"ugh" Brendon says. "just come and for me can leave really quick and then try to have fun while eating then all go home and sleep hoping that this whole thing is a dream" Brendon finished making Jenna laugh.

they walk in and Debby had join Josh down stairs. Ryan ran down when he had heard Tyler's voice. he hugged Tyler and Jenna telling them how excited he is. Brendon kept drinking really hoping that this is a dream and not reality.

"Joshua" Tyler says shaking his hand. "you must be Debby! heard many things about you!"

"better be good things!"

"wouldn't bet on it" Brendon says and Ryan hits his arm. Jenna giggles at the comment.

"you must be Jenna! you look stunning!" Josh says shaking her hand. She blushes saying thank you and how she usually doesn't dress like this. Debby asked them if they should start heading to the restaurant now.

Ryan told them what restaurant to go to. they went in separate cars and drove there. Ryan had booked a reservation there even though the place wasn't that fancy. sure you can show up in suits or in pants. which most of them were. the girls were wearing casual dresses.

in no time everyone had arrived and is now sitting at the table looking at food. Josh hasn't said a word since the house. Brendon being the salty person he is rolled his eyes every time Debby, Jenna, or Tyler talked. Ryan hadn't noticed yet which Brendon was thankful for or else he would have bruises marks on his arm.

Tyler sat next to Jenna as Debby sat next to her with Josh on her other side. then Brendon next to Josh with Ryan on his left so he was next to Tyler. this sitting system seemed to work smoothly because if Brendon say across from Debby he would have been kicking her all night.

"Josh what do you do? haven't heard you talk since the house" Jenna says and Brendon rolls his eyes. Josh looks up at her and smiles.

"i actually work at a music store since college takes most of my time" Josh responds and Jenna nods.

"what are you studying?"

"music" Josh says and Brendon nods like a proud dad. "i wanna be a music teacher."

"aw how cute is he! this is why we are married" Brendon says and Josh chuckles. Tyler had explained their relationship to Jenna on the way here since he knew this was gonna happen.

"how cute but he is mine remember" Debby says smiling and Brendon laughed.

"trust me honey, not for long" Brendon says and Ryan choked on his saliva. Josh mouth dropped at the reply as Tyler laughs. Debby rolls her eyes mad. Jenna clears her throat not knowing what to do.

"anyways," Ryan says. "lets order our food!"

|-/

they had all gotten their food with their drinks and began eating. Brendon was not say a word anymore since he knows he's gonna get it back at Ryan's place. Tyler has been talking about clothing so much already that Debby is about to die.

"are you gay or something?" Debby says without thinking. Josh chokes while drinking coke. Brendon let out a laugh along with Ryan.

"you just noticed! oh my god! she's more stupid than i thought!" Brendon says in laugher. Tyler blushes obviously embarrassed.

"Debby that isn't nice to say something like that" Josh says and she rolls her eyes. "thats so disrespectful and so what? he happens to be gay or honestly might be bisexual but why would you care?"

"i was just asking gosh" She says and Brendon smirks loving the fight.

"josh it's fine." Tyler says wanting him to calm down.

"no! im done with this! im sick and tired of faking all of this! debby i dont like you! i honestly only used you for nudes! im sorry but i did and i can't even spend a day with you. also you are just too disrespectful for me. im so sorry and i truly mean that. also im sorry for all of this but i just cant no more" Josh says getting up getting his wallet and dropping money down on the table.

"Josh-"

"sorry Ryan but i cant! i tried to work it out with her but i couldn't!" Josh walks away leaving those words with them.

"so dessert?" Brendon says smiling and Ryan hits his arm. everyone stays there completely shocked on what had happened.