38

"Josh no! i said im not gonna buy that!"

"come on Tyler! it's just a thong! it's not like anyone is gonna see it" Josh says. "well i am but you know."

"Josh! your siblings are here! i wouldn't even let you see me naked!" Tyler says shoving Josh. Jordan chuckles at the two as Abby rolls her eyes.

"lets go to American Eagle and see if there is hot girls there" Jordan says and Josh nods. they all start walking to the store Jordan had chosen. when they walk in the two boys walking around as Tyler and Abby stayed up front at the girls side. Usually Tyler doesn't go to this store because they don't really have his style but he noticed that Abby enjoyed it here.

"this or this?" Abby asked and Tyler shook his head. both of the shirts she had shown was very revealing and Josh would kill Tyler if he would pick one.

"That is too mature for you. how about something less sexy" Tyler says and Abby nods. She knew it was too mature for her she isn't stupid. she just wanted to know how Tyler would respond. the two looked for shirts for Abby. he enjoyed dressing others because he is a stylish person.

Josh wanted to check on them and when he found them he smiled. he liked how they were getting to know each other. they know Jordan and her wanted them to know Tyler.

"Josh ive decided something" Jordan says and Josh looks away from the two and looks at his brother. "i wanna move in with you."

"Jordan! oh my! im happy! Brendon and I have a room for you!" Josh says smiling hugging his brother. Tyler heard the yelling and they went over. Abby had about five shirts Tyler had picked and she liked.

"what's happening?" Abby asked smiling. she is always the most happiest person.

"im moving in with Josh and maybe if i can next month?" Jordan says questioning. Josh nods happy that his brother is gonna move in.

"oh thats- thats good" Abby says and walks away. Jordan and Josh didn't noticed a thing but Tyler did. he went and followed Abby back to the section they were in.

"hey what's wrong? aren't you happy?" Tyler asked and she shrugged.

"it's just, its been already hard for me when Josh moved out. it was mostly Jordan and I in my life. sure Josh would drop by but he would have to leave quickly. ill be alone in the house of crazy. my sister died and now Jordan is moving? how am i supposed to stay alive" Abby says looking down.

"Abby, i can't say i know how you feel because im the oldest of my three other siblings but my brother told me how he wouldn't survive if i moved from the house and it hurt me because i felt like his happiness depended on if i moved. Abby, Josh and Jordan love you so much they will visit you when they can. ill make sure of it and Brendon will too" Tyler says and Abby nods. she hugs him thanking him for everything.