54

"Happy Birthday Tyler!" Ryan and Brendon says walking into his room with a cake. Tyler gave them a weak smile but it fell quickly when he saw Brendon. its not that he doesn't like him its just it makes him remember.

Brendon makes him remember Joshua. why? because they are best friends that act as if they are dating each other. Brendon smelled like Josh as if he hugged him before he left and came here. Tyler had started to cry and Ryan sighed passing the cake to Brendon and comforting Ty.

"its been a month! i didn't even go to thanksgiving with my family! i haven't even left my room!" Tyler cried out and Ryan looked at Brendon with a hopeless look. Brendon had dealt with Josh too he is just as worse as Tyler.

Josh wouldn't cry though. he would go out and drink as many beers. sometimes Brendon would have to pick of Josh because he had gotten crossfaded at a party. Brendon hated seeing his friend like that and begged him to stop. he had also begged him to talk to Tyler but Josh told him about the text and what Tyler had said. Brendon still didn't think it is okay just to leave him.

"look Ty, i hate seeing you like this. how about we go shopping? it's your birthday after all!" Ryan says and Ty nods.

"yeah lets go shopping i need to move on" Tyler says getting up. Brendon smiled hoping Josh had the same attitude. Tyler had went in the shower as Ryan sighed shaking his head not knowing what to do.

|-/

they had enter the mall with smiles on their face. Tyler was happy he is finally going out and enjoying the air. Brendon had been talking about how he needs a new TV since one of his friends had broken it when they were playing Wii Sports. Tyler giggled knowing how childish that is. who doesn't put on the strap?

they went into stores and bought stuff. Brendon and Ryan had bought Tyler shoes and clothes. They had treated themselves too but mostly spoiled Tyler. the birthday boy is glad he has amazing friends. josh didn't creep up his mind at all. he was too busy having fun and talking about stuff.

"lets eat!" Tyler yelled and Ryan laughed nodding. Brendon had stayed at a table to save it as the other two got food. Brendon gave Ryan his credit card saying he'll pay and get him whatever. Tyler stood in line with Ryan at taco bell. Tyler had told them his order and Ryan did too and got something for Brendon.

the two waiting for their food to be called. when they hear Ryan's name they quickly grab the food and start heading back to the table. Ryan notices someone very tall talking to Brendon and then see Brendon hug him. then Ryan saw pink hair and his heart dropped. Ty hadn't been paying attention since he looked at his shoes while walking. when they got to the table Brendon quickly jumped up noticing that the two had arrived.

"Ry! um this is Dallon and you know Josh" Brendon said and Ty looked up. he saw the pink hair boy which made his heart ache. Josh smiled at Ryan shaking his hand. Dallon also shook Ry hand as the other went around Joshua's shoulders.

"anyways as we were saying Joshy here wanted to come get a new tv. so you dont have to worry about the tv anymore. i was glad he finally wanted to leave the house and not just for parties." Dallon says and Josh shoves him playfully. The talk boy ruffled his hair making Josh giggle.

"i dont leave the house just for parties!"

"yes you do! you get high and drunk everyday! im surprised you haven't gotten fired. also Jordan has been moving in and he is worried about you" Brendon says and Josh looks down.

"we gonna go, you guys look busy" Josh says looking at Ty then at Brendon. "um hope to see you soon Ryan!"

"bye guys and Happy Birthday Tyler!" Dallon says smiling and Tyler thanked him. Josh was gonna say something but shook his head and walked away. Tyler looked down and started to eat. Brendon knew he had fucked up and should have pay attention to when the two were coming.

"so the weather" Ryan says.