60

"what do you mean! is he alive at least!" Ryan can hear Brendon yelling form the room. he can hear his boyfriend cry which nobody wants. Tyler had fell asleep on the floor while Dallon went to go get food. they didn't let no one go into the room at all. the doctor had pulled Brendon into the room though for he can explain what had happen.

Ryan doesn't think it went well since Brendon is yelling and crying. what are they all gonna do? what is Tyler gonna do? Joshua is a big part of his life and now he is possibly gone. Ryan doesn't want to see Tyler hurt if Josh does pass away. how heart broken he will be and sad.

"they said he started panicking in his sleep so that made his heart rate go up. they said he is still breathing but they don't know if he will ever wake up" Brendon says getting out of the room along with the doctor. "what am i gonna tell Abby and Joran? they already lost Ashley!"

"have you said anything to them yet?" Ryan asked and Brendon shook his head. "they are his family! they deserve to know! oh my god Brendon!"

"you want me to tell them their brother is hanging by a thread! if he slips he'll die and if he is strong enough he'll keep on climbing! well guess what sunshine it seems as if he is gonna be gone!" Brendon yelled and Ryan scoffs at him.

"i get that Josh is important to you and you love him dearly but you have to calm down! you're gonna scare Tyler if you keep on acting up!" Ryan says and Brendon sigh. he knows he has to calm down but he can't. losing his friend wait no losing his best friend will be complete shit. he doesn't know what he will do without Josh in his life. all those great times as children will all slip away.

"i know and in sorry its just" Brendon inhaled in, "Josh has been there for my whole life technically! he helped me come out to my family! my first girlfriend to my last then my first boyfriend to you! he always there to give advice and even though he has his own problems he will drop them all and help out with mine."

Brendon was crying at this point. everything broke in him and just starts to cry. his best friend is gonna die and he is ready to face it. he is gonna be broken when it happens but he needs to get it in his head.

no more staying up late and talking about cereal. no more screaming at each other about how they never clean around at the house. no more movie night with cereal. no more josh.

that one hit Brendon the most and he couldn't help but just to cry. he couldn't do anything and that breaks him even more. he will never be as happy anymore.

"where's Tyler?" Ryan says and Brendon looks over and shrugs. "probably in the restroom."

|-/

Tyler wakes up from him sleeping and sees Brendon crying. his heart stopped not wanting to believe if Josh is dead. he quickly went into the room which held Josh. when he sees the meter beeping normally he eases down. Tyler grabs Josh hands smiling at him.

"please don't die on me. i will miss you too much everyone will! i just wish i could have stopped you and i wished we didn't have that fight. its almost christmas and i wanted to be spending it with you. someone i love" Tyler says as a tear leaves his eye. "i love you joshua william dun. i love you so much!"

Tyler breaks down crying not letting go of Josh's hand. everything is not okay anymore and everything will never be.

"i love you too"