34

"Craziest thing you've done?"

"jumped off the roof with Brendon" Josh says answering Tyler's question.

"no way! you have to tell me that story!" Tyler says and Josh laughs. they have been asking each other questions right after they came in from the snow. Tyler asked if they can just ask each other questions and Josh being the person he is said yes.

"well we were at a house party around age sixteen? he started a fight with a senior and he dragged me into it of course. the guys grabbed Brendon by the arm which made Brendon yelp so i punched the guy in the face. we ran up stairs and couldn't go no where else so we went on the roof thinking he wouldn't find us but he did so we ran to the other side of the house which was the front yard and we jumped. Brendon at first didn't want to but we had to so when we did we landed on our backs and let me tell you it hurt as hell. the guys saw us jump off and we ran to the car driving back home" Josh finished explaining.

"Brendon seems like a bad influence" Tyler says and Josh shrugs.

"i wouldn't be here without him. he is the reason why i could pay my things" Josh says and Tyler nods.

"lets eat some Dinner or should we wait for Ry and Brendon?" Ty asked and Josh shrugs. Ty walks to the kitchen looking for something to make. Josh follows and stays by the door frame smiling at the short boy.

Josh never got attached to someone. he knew they would just kick him out of their lives just like his parents do. thats why he sleeps around and doesn't settle down with someone.

ding! ding!

"hello?" Josh answered his phone when he say Abby name pop up.

"Josh, are you coming with us to the funeral?" Abby says and Josh sighs. that's what he was trying to forget about the reason why he wanted to go to the trip with his friends.

"Abby-"

"josh you can't just keep ignoring this! she is gone! you know where it is if you come" Abby hangs up. Josh felt a knot in his throat. tears fall from his eyes as he hears the front door open. Tyler turns around and see Josh wipe away his tears. he walked over to him but Ryan came in with a smile.

"im home!" Ryan yelled as Brendon followed behind him. Tyler hugged both of them and Josh walked to the living room.

"what happened?" Ryan asked and Tyler shrugged. Brendon sighed and walked to the living room with the rest following him.

"Josh-"

"no! i dont want comfort! im fine! im fucking fine!" Josh says tears falling down everything was to much for him.

"Josh please go to Ryan's room. ill go with you, we will all go with you. guys dress in your nice clothes and appropriate. we are gonna help Josh through this" Brendon says and gets Josh from the arm and pulls him up. Ryan doesn't know what they are talking about.

"what do we wear?" Ryan asked and Brendon looked back at the from the stairs.

"wear something black, we are going to a funeral." Brendon says and walks into Ryans room gets stuff and then goes to the restroom with Josh. Ryan goes to his room and puts in a suit and Tyler does the same. he would wear his regular clothes but this is a serious. Brendon have left some of his suits here for Josh and him were good to go.

they all go to the car sitting in it. Josh looks out the window as Ryan drives. Brendon is in the passenger side giving him directions to where to go. Tyler looks out the window but then at Josh. he sighs putting his hand on top of Josh squeezing it a bit. Josh turned to him and gave him a weak smile. when they arrived to the funeral Josh took a deep breath getting up.

They all go to where they will be taking place. As Josh got closer so did his tears. Abby sees him and runs to him crying. He kisses her forehead and tells her everything is okay. He hugs Jordan telling him he loves him.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate a life that has been taken from us. Ashely Dun was a beautiful younger woman. she was full of life and care free," the pastor says as Josh goes to Brendon and cries onto his shoulder. a couple minutes passed by of the pastor talking.

"may the family please come up and drop a white rose" Abigail grabbed Josh giving him a rose. They all dropped a rose down at the casket. Josh tears fall from his eyes not wanting to let go of his sister. Abby dropped a note kissing it.

"Goodbye" they all said before walking away. Josh didn't want to but he knew she was happier there. Tyler saw how hurt he was and he felt horrible. thats why he got so scared when he thought he lost Tyler. everything made sense to Tyler.