Cara's flat

Cara is off work and isn't allowed back for four weeks, Raf hasn't heard anything from Cara so decides to go round to her flat.

He knocks on the door "Who is it?" Cara shouts.

"Raf" He replies.

Cara opens the door in just a towel, she has damp hair and her cast is in a plastic bag. "Sorry bag timing" Raf says.

"No come in" She smiles.

Raf smiles and Cara lets him in, "If you go sit in the lounge I'll just go and get dressed" She smiles.

"Sure... You've cut your leg" Raf smiles as he looks her up and down and Cara smiles.

"I was shaving, it's hard to shave with my right hand" Cara replies.

Raf smiles "I can help you."

"No its fine" She giggles.

"Sure, I did Amy's when she was pregnant with Emily" Raf smiles.

"I'm sure" she smiles happily.  He smiles at her "I'll be two minutes" She replies.

Raf nods and sits himself down. Cara comes back a few minutes later, "Looking better" He compliments.

She nods "Sore though."

"Aww is it your arm?" He asks curiously.

"Ribs actually" She replies.

"Anything I can do?" He asks.

"No actually everything is done" Cara smiles happily.

"Sure?" Raf questions.

"Well you could get my hair out my top" Cara says. Raf stands and does it for her, "Thanks" she replies.

"No problem" He smiles.

Raf touches her back and she shivers a little, "You okay?" He asks, she just smiles, "Everything is okay right?" He says.

"Yeah" She giggles.

"What you giggling at" He smiles.

"Nothing" She smiles as she turns and looks at him, He watches her lips, "What?" She smirks.

"Nothing" He smiles.

She leans in and kisses him before pulling away fairly quickly when she realises what she's done, "Oh... I'm sorry" She says.

"Don't be sorry" He smirks, she then kisses him again.

Cara kisses him back and Raf holds her close. She smiles "So fit" He says as he strokes her tiny waist.

"This is wrong" Cara whispers.

"I know" he smiles and kisses her neck.

"Raf" She says stopping him.

"I don't care" He says.

"Raf please answer this, do you still love her?" Cara questions. He doesn't reply and kisses her again, she pushes him off.

"Please just this once" He pleads.

"No I can't" She sighs.

"Please" He begs.

"I'm not a toy" She says.

"I want you" He mumbles against her neck.

"You're married" She says.

"You're so beautiful, You turn me on so badly" He mutters against her ear.

"Raf stop it!" She says and he stops and looks at her, "I'm not going to allow you to use me like this" She says.

"Please just this once" Raf pleads.

"No! Raf I can't... I'll hurt your relationship with your wife... please you have a daughter too!" Cara replies.

"Amy won't care" He replies.

"No that's not the point!" Cara says.

"What is the point then?" He questions.

She doesn't say no more, Raf grabs his coat quickly and leaves, Cara sighs as he door slams.

Cara texts him saying 'Sorry x' but Raf doesn't reply as he's embarrassed. ​

He goes home and as he comes through the door Amy looks at him from the sofa, "What!?" Raf asks.

"Your shift finished three hours ago!" Amy says.

"And?" Raf says.

"Where were you?" She questions in a sharp tone.

"Fuck off Amy!" He says.

Amy glares at him and rolls her eyes, "I'm off to bed!" He huffs and disappears off upstairs. He lies on the bed and thinks about Cara and what almost happened tonight. He quickly texts Cara saying 'Sorry Caz' and puts his phone down, He lies there and starts to wonder what It would of been like if he had done it with Cara.

Soon Amy comes upstairs and into the bedroom "What are you so excited about?" Amy questions.

He rolls over so he has his back to her, "Come on Raf who is she? Who have you got a hard one on over?" Amy questions.

"No one" Raf says and tries to fall asleep.

"Hmm, get rid of it" She says and Raf rolls his eyes.