Serena

They get there and Cara gets Lewis out and carries him in her arms and Raf gets the pram out the boot.She puts lewis in the pram when it's up.

"I'll push him" she snaps.

"Okay" Raf smiles.

They head in and go straight to AAU. She goes onto the ward and stands there looking around, "I want to go home" she says as she backs up into Raf.

"Let's just see Serena first" Raf smiles.

"No... someone might hurt him" she says.

"They won't I promise" Raf smiles.

She looks around and sees Serena coming towards her. Serena gives her a small smiles

"Cara why don't you come sit in my office and we can chat" she smiles.

She shakes her head and says "I wanna go home"

"Come on just a little chat I'd love to have a hold" Serena smiles and Cara shakes her head.

Raf goes to take Lewis out the pram. "No" she snaps at him.

Raf looks up at Serena and Serena nods "come on just a minute in my office" Serena says and Cara nods.

They go to Serena office, Raf waits outside and Cara sits there quietly with Lewis in the pram.

Serena starts to speak to Cara. "How's he been Cara? Can I have a little hold?" Serena asks.
She shakes her head, "How have you been Cara? It can't be easy having a new born" Serena says.

"I'm fine' she says.

"Can I hold him then?" Serena asks. Cara looks at Serena, "Please Cara... id love a little hold" she smiles.

She looks at little unsure, "Cara you haven't hurt Lewis have you?" Serena asks.

"No" Cara snaps.

"Cara tell me honestly how are you feeling?" She ask.

"I'm Fine" Cara replies.

"Raf has told me otherwise. He said you haven't been yourself recently, he's a good friend for telling me this. Maybe you should get in touch with Lewis's father for some extra support" Serena says.

"He is the..." she Says before realising what she is about to say.

"Who is what?" Serena asks.

"Nothing" she says.

Cara starts to cry and looks down at Lewis. "What's the matter cara?" Serena asks.

Cara just sits there crying and Serena stands up and carefully takes Lewis off her. She gives Lewis to Raf "No you can't give Lewis to Raf... he'll hurt him" Cara says as she gets up and tries to leave her office.

Serena shuts the door and says "Raf wouldn't hurt him"

"Give him back" she shouts.

"Calm down and sit back down please" Serena says.

"No he's going to hurt Lewis" Cara cries as Serena holds her back.

"Cara Hun, are you sure you're not the one who is worried about hurting Lewis?" Serena asks.

"He will hurt my baby" she cries.

"Cara I don't think you're very well, maybe you could do with some help?" Serena suggests.

"No I want my baby back" she screams.

"Cara please calm down you're drawing attention to yourself, now sit down" Serena says.

"I want my baby back" she repeats.

Serena just looks out the window at Raf and nods and he walks off with Lewis. "What... what was that for... what is happening, he's taking my baby!"  She cries.

Serena tries to get Cara to sit back down as she is stood and trying to get out of the office to chase after Raf.
She looks out at Fletch and Jasmine and they come to help, they try their hardest to keep Cara calm while Serena calls for an MBU assessment.

Once that's been done she quickly stands outside her office and calls Raf.

Once he answers, Serena says "Raf you need to inform the baby's father what is going on"

"It's okay he's here" Raf replies.

"Okay, may I speak to him?" She questions.

Raf goes quiet and looks at Lewis in his pram and smiles "yeah so what did you need to tell me" he says.

"Raf I need to talk to the baby's father" she says a little confused.

"Serena... you are talking to Lewis's father" Raf smiles.

"Your..." Serena says kind of shocked.

"Save it for another day so what is happening now?" He says.

"MBU are coming down to assess her, honestly I don't think it will go to well" she says.

"She is very unstable, I'm surprised she hasn't done anything to herself yet" Serena admits.

"This is all my fault, I should of brought her in sooner" Raf says.

"I'm going to give the MBU team your number and when they think Cara is ready I want you to bring Lewis with you for a visit" Serena smiles.

"Okay" Raf says.

Soon staff from MBU arrive which really winds Cara up and makes her anxious.

Serena try's to calm her, "You're not taking my baby!" She cries.

"Cara calm down" serena says.

Cara backs up and watches as two of the MBU team come into the office.

Fletch and jasmine leave Serena's office, She assess her before agreeing she needs bonding help.
"He's going to hurt my baby" Cara shouts.

They take her but have to hold onto her, as they leave the office everyone stares at her. "Get back to what you were doing" serena says.

"My baby! Give me my baby" Cara screams as she continues to cry.

They manage to get her out of AAU, They get her up to the ward and give her a secure room.

"Give me my baby" she screams.

She suddenly passes out with complete exhumation and the nurses quickly go back in and lift her onto the bed and give her a sedation to make her calm.

They also update raf with what's going on, seen as he is Lewis's father.