Busted

Around two months later, Raf is currently at home with Emily as it's half term and Amy is at work.

"Daddy can I watch tv please?" Emily asks.

"Just for a little bit, daddy has a friend coming round" he smiles as he picks up the pillows and places them back on the chair.

"Who?" Emily asks.

"Cara, but you mustn't tell mum" he says to her.

"I won't" Emily smiles.

Around fifteen minutes later Cara arrives. "Hey" Raf smiles as he lets her in

"Hi" she smiles as she comes in. "I've got something to show you" she smiles.

"What would that be?" Raf smiles as they walk through to the kitchen.

She unzips her jacket and reveals a small bump and smiles. Raf smiles at her and whispers "beautiful"

"The nurse said baby is doing just fine, perfect size and weight" she smiles.

"That's good" Raf smiles and just then Emily comes running in, Raf takes a step back from Cara and looks at Emily.

"Daddy, can I have a drink please?" Emily smiles.

He nods and makes anger some orange juice."Thank you" she smiles as he hands her it.

She sips it and looks up at Cara and Cara smiles down at her.

She looks Cara up and down before saying "are you fat?"

"Emily don't be rude" Raf says.

Cara laughs at her "no" she smiles.

Emily just smiles before putting her drink on the side and going back to the lounge.

"How's my little one doing" he asks.

Cara smiles "doing perfectly, beating my bladder up" she smiles.

"Little footballer" Raf smiles

"And what if it's a girl?" She questions.

"A Girl could be a footballer to" Raf smiles.

Cara just smiles and runs her hand over her small bump, He places a small kiss on her cheek, but is quick incase Emily comes in.

"I want to hold you so badly, I want you as mine, I want to be there for you all the time, I can't bare to think our baby will grow up just thinking I'm your friend" he sighs as he wants to touch her bump but pulls his hand back.

"This little one will always know who there daddy is" Cara smiles.

Raf smiles and kisses her just as Emily walks in. Luckily Emily doesn't realise as she's looking down at a toy she has in her hand. Raf pulls away from Cara and walks over to her "daddy it's broken" Emily sighs.

"Let me have a look" Raf smiles.

Emily passes him her doll, "I was being gentle and the leg fell off" she cries.

"Daddy will fix it" Raf smiles and gives her a hug, Cara smiles down at the pair and watches in awe.

Raf stands up and puts the doll on the side, Emily stands there and sighs.

Raf fixes the doll for her as the legs just popped out.

He passes it back to her and she runs off back to the lounge, "good job Mr" Cara smiles as she walks to him.

Raf smiles and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Little bit of an obstruction now" Cara laughs as she looks down at her bump.

Raf looks down also and strokes his thumb along her slight bump.

Cara kisses his cheek and smiles, "Cara if you're going to kiss me, kiss me like you want too not like you're saying goodbye" he smiles.

She kiss his lips and smiles, "That's better" he smiles.

"What times she home?" Cara questions

"Six" he smiles.

"Okay" she smiles.

He holds her waist close and kisses her again. She kisses him back with a smiles, He moves her and sits her on the work surface and kisses her more.

"Raf?" She sighs.

"Yeah" he says kind of guessing what she might say.

"I want to find out the gender" Cara says.

"Sounds like a good idea" Raf smiles.

"I want you to Come" she replies.

"It's that's what you want" Raf smiles, She nods and hugs him tightly.

Raf gives her a small kiss, "Daddy why did you kiss her?" Emily says as she walks into the kitchen.

"Shh, she hurt herself so I kissed it better" Raf says.

"But she's having a baby... can I see it when it's born?" Emily asks.

"Yes I am sweetie, and of course you can" Cara smiles and looks at Raf who isn't pleased that she's agreed to that.

Emily runs off back to the lounge, "why did you say that" he says.

"Sorry" she says.

"Don't say anymore to her" Raf sighs.

"Okay sorry" cara says, Raf smiles and sits down.

"When do I need to go?" Cara asks.

"I don't know maybe you should, I don't want her knowing" Raf says.

Cara nods and says "I'll see you later"
He nods and she sees herself out And heads home