3 : What A Day

"Y/n-chan~"

Y/n turned her head to see the one who's calling her name. Only one person for sure to call her name with that happy tune. Ren. That same class guy. Clingy and childish type. Not just same class, but Ren seat is beside Y/n. What a luck...

"Y/n-chan~ Y/n-chan~"

Ren sang her name in his own melody. Where he got all that happy mood? Doesn't he get tired of it?

"What are you doing here, Ren?" Y/n asked. She thought the roof of this school is kind of privacy to the student. Not to her, of course. She enjoyed when she spend her time on the rooftop. She did the same at her last school too.

"I'm looking for you, Y/n. Why are you here? Do you want to go get something to eat with me?" Ren sat next to Y/n.

Y/n shook her head. "I'm fine."

"Really? It's lunch time and you don't eat anything, Y/n." Ren gave his worries look. Y/n is a nice new girl to him, yet she's not easy to approach.

"I'm fine. You go get something for yourself. Don't worry about me."

"You sure are cold, Y/n."

"Maybe because it's kind of windy at here..." Y/n brought her knee to her chest and watching a beautiful sky. The cloud looks so soft. Just like a marshmallow or maybe because she felt slightly hungry. If Maya stops scolding at her this morning, maybe she got to finish her cereal. Now she faced the hunger herself. Her stomach starting to growl. Make her face a little red because she noticed that Ren hear it too.

"Y/n-chan~ Is that your stomach growling?" Ren smiled at Y/n. That's definitely not coming from his own stomach.

"No. I don't hear anything." Y/n showed her poker face to him. That guy grabbed her hands and makes her stand to her feet.

"Let's go get something to eat, shall we? I can buy you lunch, Y/n-chan!"

Y/n surely ashamed with his statement. Did she look so poor in his eyes? How come he knew that she doesn't have money to buy her own lunch? Not that she doesn't have money at all... Y/n want to save it for emergency cases. Well, today maybe is the day! She can't use his money. She just knew him from this morning. How could she use his money to buy something for her own?

"Save your money. I'll buy it on my own." Y/n walked away from him. Angry to her stupid stomach that growled just perfectly in time...

*****

Your POV

On your way back from school, you're staring at the sky that looked so dark. Looks like it's going to be raining any minute. Great! You don't bring your umbrella. And you still far to get to your house. If the rain got heavier maybe you stop at somewhere along your way. You don't want to get wet by....

"Raining?" You looked at the rain that pours down. Just a tickle before it's got heavier. Make your step from walking to running to find a shelf. A nearby shop will do. Just until the rain stops.

You sighed, watching the rain that looks like is going to be a while. What a day, today... Before school's end, Ren has already asked if you want to walk home together with him since he brought his umbrella. He said the weather going to be rain. The news said so. But, you declined his offer. Not believed the news or him. Said that you are going to be fine. Now, you look like you've regretted your decision.

Your eyes blinked when a car stopped in front of the shop. An expensive car. Looks like it. But a different car than the car that belongs to Shin. You can tell since you got yourself a trouble because of his stupid car. When the back door is opened, you saw a guy opened his umbrella and walking towards the shop. He's wearing a school uniform, different from the one at your school, but he looks some kind of familiar...