7 : He's Like A Riddle

Shin POV

I keeps listening outside of Y/n's room. She doesn't even notice that I'm following her right after she entered her house. That's so dangerous for her safety. She could be an easy target for someone out there. Someone than me. Someone that has the motive to take Y/n. That cannot be happening...

"If I don't be his maid, I don't have a place to stay."

I'm just smiling while listening to Y/n that still talking to herself. I knew that she doesn't have a place to stay. Takuya-san already informed about this matter to me. That's why I make this deal. Making Y/n works for me so that she can stay at my place.

If I told her the truth, she probably rejected my words without thinking. And maybe she rather chose to stay with that boy, Matsumoto Ren. I recognized his family name from a group of girls that I met with during my searching for Y/n at lunch time. I have to do something with that boy. Unfortunately, I'm occupied with Y/n, so I won't bother myself thinking about get rid of him. At least not for now...

"Based on his expression, he looks like a bossy guy. Maybe a hot-tempered. How am I going to deal with him?"

I can't take it anymore, I couldn't standstill and continue to listen while she's building her wild impressions of me. I stepped inside into her room. Small but tidy, nothing extravagant and just a simple room. She still doesn't notice me when I'm already in her room. Too distracted talking about me to herself.

"Don't make any assumptions, Y/n," I said. She screamed a little when she heard my voice. She turned around and looked at me.

"What are you doing in here?!"

I started to smile when I've seen her shock reaction. Cute. She doesn't know how beautiful she is in my eyes.

"You still don't pack your clothes." I looked at her. I don't bother waiting for her, but she doesn't start packing at all. She better not changes her mind. If that happened, I need to use another method to make her live with me.

"Why are you suddenly talking to me?"

"You rather if I remained silent?"

"It's up to you..."

I sat on her bed. Not comfy at all, I wonder if she can sleep at night when this bed is not even near of being cozy. Thank god, she's going to stay with me. At least I can be at ease when she sleeps in one of the rooms at my house. Much bigger and much more comfortable for her.

"It's just... your mood swings give me a strange feeling." Y/n voiced out her opinion about me.

My mood swings... I don't think I have a problem with that. Y/n must have misunderstood about me. About my silence earlier, she should know that I really have to control myself from getting furious over Ren. He should stay away from Y/n. Only god knows how much I hate to saw his face right at that time.

"I'm sorry if my silence makes you uncomfortable, Y/n." I keep smiling at her. She just shrugged it off and pulled out her luggage. Started to packing her clothes while my eyes still staring at her.

"You still don't answer my question about Takuya-san. I thought Takuya-san have some urgent matters to go somewhere for a while. If he's here, why you needed me as your maid?"

"You asked me a lot of question, Y/n."

"Well, that's because you're so full of questions yourself. Talking with you is like solving a riddle." Y/n stated.

"You will learn to know about me,"

Your POV

You just sighed when you heard his answer. Another question unsolved. Like he said, in time... you will learn to know about him. You folded every clothes in your wardrobe onto the luggage. Since you don't know how long you'll be staying at his house, you just bring along everything. It's not you have a lot of clothes anyway....