16 : He's A Dark Hero

Your POV

When you saw Shin-sama got out of his so expensive car, your mind started to think about what's going to happen next. Your heart already beats faster than a couple minutes ago. Like you were some kinds of criminal that going to be busted by a cop; or it was like a deer, trapped in front of a lion. - Whatever it is... you know you feeling very scared of him. No. You felt scared for Ren. If Shin-sama saw Ren right at this moment, Ren will possibly need to be taken by an ambulance. He will probably spend his days in the hospital, wrapped in bandages all over his body like mummies. What is worse about it, he may be killed by that mysterious guy. That's not going to happen...

"Ren... run." You snapped out from your own imagination and faced the reality. Shin's getting closer to the café. There's not much time to think about what's going to happen. How the hell that guy knows where you were anyway?! Did he put any GPS device on you? That can't be, right?

"Ren, run! Get the hell out of here!" You screamed a little, don't care about a few customers near to your table that seemed surprised by your voice. Perhaps your high pitch tones disturbed the conversation between them. Never mind... Who cares right now? You know you were a bit loud, but you want to stop a chaos from happening. This is a crucial time! First thing, you have to make Ren stay away from Shin-sama. He's your first priority since his face is clearly with injuries right now.

"How about you, Y/n chan?" Ren asked. He already stood up and puts his money on the table. He seemed hesitating to leave you; standing at the corner of the table and still didn't make any move. - He's waiting for you to stand and walk away with him. What's wrong with this innocent boy? Is he thinking this is some kind of romantic drama? - The part when the hero had to run with the heroine? Shin is going to punch his face again, for god sake!

"Don't worry about me, stupid! I'm going to catch his attention. Go save your own self. Go run through the back door," You gave your order. Your plan has to work somehow, someway. All you have to do is to convince Shin-sama or even persuade him while Ren running away from here. It will succeed. If, he listens to you, of course....

"You should come with me, Y/n chan."

You quickly stand up. There's a limit for someone to be innocent. And Ren has crossed that line. He really makes you want to choke him and chase him away. He shouldn't have to worry about you while he should be worried about himself. Damn! He's the one who's injured right now. Can he see that you were trying to solve the problem?

"I can take care of myself! Just go! He..." Your eyes opened wide when Ren grabbed your hands and leave the table. No... no! This cannot be happening. This is out of your plan. You're trying to struggle from being pulled by Ren, but you end up running with him through the back door.

"Ren... stop! Let me go!" You keep saying that words to him before you realized you were already a couple blocks away leaving the café. Shoot! Ren spoiled your plan and his action will worsen the problem. From running, you're walking fast through the back row of buildings. You don't even know where you are.... Or even knows what in Ren's mind.

"Ren, I said stop." You said strictly to him.

"We shouldn't stop, Y/n chan. Shin probably follows us. If we stop-"

"That's why I've told you to go alone, Ren! Why are you dragging me along? I'm trying to save you." You cut his words. Try to make him understand with your plan. But he still pulled your hand and continues to walk fast through this empty street. It's quiet on the back here...