28 : Insane

Shin POV

        I put Y/n down to the chair since my precious angel wants to enjoy her dinner with me at the dining table. She’s so considerate to think about me, refused my order to just send her dinner for her to enjoy in my room. - Saying that she wants to eat with me, properly at the dining table. How can I say no to her simple desires? Every word from her is like enchanted to me anyway… Nonetheless, I do rational about certain things that can harm her even though it comes from her words herself. 

        “I’m sorry for burdening you with dinner, Takuya-san. I should help you.” Y/n said; once she saw Takuya-san put a bowl of soup in front of her. I pulled my chair beside her, it’s easy for me to help her with anything if I’m closer with Y/n. Properly said, I prefer any place to be close to her despite her in a weak condition or not.

         “No, it’s my job anyway, Hinamura-san. Do you feel any better?” 

         “Yes. I hope my injury will heal faster. I don’t want to burden you, or even Shin.” Y/n stated, smiling when I’m looking at her; God… her happy smile. I really love to see it. Every part of her can make me smiles for the entire day. No… for my eternal life. 

        “You’re not a burden to me, Y/n… ever.” I said, reached her warm hand and linked her small fingers with mine. She rolled her eyes, there’s a little shy smile on the corner of her lips.

        “You and your sweet talk,” She pulled away her finger from my cold hand. I smiled at the sight of her blush when she knows that I’m staring at her. She clenched her spoon; took a peek at me and sighing a couple times. It’s really fascinating to watch every of her movement, even the small ones. 

        “Takuya-san, why don’t you join us for dinner?”

        Y/n broke the silence when she saw Takuya-san walks closer to the dining table to put my meal.

        “My apologies, Hinamura-san. But, I think you should have a lovely dinner together with Shin-sama.” 

        “I never have been able to eat at the same table with you since I’ve come here, Takuya-san.” Y/n turned her head and looks at me. “Can he eat with us, Shin?”

        “Sure.” I replied within seconds, staring at Takuya-san as he is standing politely at the end of the table.

        “Join us for dinner, Takuya-san.” I ordered. He sure never had a dinner with Y/n since I’m the one who told him to do so. 

        Takuya-san quickly bows and left the dining table. A minute later, he walked out of the kitchen, pulled the chair in front of me and setting his own meal. 

        “It’s fun when we’re having a meal with a lot of people. Isn’t it right, Shin?” Y/n cheerfully said; her reaction somehow bringing the memories back when she was small. 

        “I’m enjoying every moment only with you, Y/n. I don’t care about anyone else.” I grabbed the spoon that been placed beside the bowl. Takuya-san did help along this time after Y/n was gone, but I’ve never found it was enjoyable to spend my time with him. Still, if I have to choose, Takuya-san maybe a better mortal to spend time with, than any other mortals out there. He's helping me a lot about this human world after all…

        “You shouldn’t say that, Shin-kun. Sometimes, you have to appreciate the people around you. Not to mention if they have done something nice for you.” Y/n advised.

       I smiled when I heard Y/n said that. She’s not wrong, but I don’t tend to appreciate people other than Y/n. And I choose that way…