32 : Let's End This!

(A/N : There are violence in this part. Happy reading.)

Shin POV

I took off my uniform blazer, threw it in the car seat and take two of a small blade that Takuya-san gave me before we arrived. Usually, I'm not carrying any weapon for protection. Yet, a small blade can help me tremendously to kill quickly as I move. Takuya-san offered me to use guns. However, I prefer to use a knife than utilized that kind of weapon. Handling gun maybe is hard as handling smartphone for me. Well, I bet it is...

I glare over a few cars in the yard, the guest already showed up quite earlier than I've expected. What a bad guest I am to make the others waiting for me.

"Shin-sama." Takuya-san is pointing at Seto's car that entered, driving passes the gates and stop beside the other car. Seto comes out of his car, walking alone without any of his bodyguards. I thought I was late, I assumed I was wrong about it...

"You're alone, Seto. Is your son's plan, perhaps?" I asked, received a nod from Seto.

"He told me to come here alone with your wing. What happened, Shin?"

"The things you're trying to avoid is happening. How could you so easily listen to your son's order?" I sighed, can't believe how simply he's been deceived. Just because Ryu is his son, he loves him or whatever, doesn't mean Seto should stupidly listen any of his orders. - Moreover, the things that can lead him to his own death.

"If Y/n is in Ryu place, don't you think you'd do the same?" Seto looked at me with his innocent face.

"I've told you to stop comparing her with your stupid son!" I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me. "Let's see the difference with your own eyes. Just get ready to be shocked, Seto."

I smirked, turned my head to look at Takuya-san. "Takuya-san, let me go first with Seto. Take my wing from his car and follow me."

"Yes, I get it. Be safe, Shin-sama." Takuya requested, hold tightly the handgun in his hand. His face seemed to worry, no... properly saying, he looks kinda scared.

"Pray for your own self, Takuya-san," I stated, leave Takuya-san bows for my order. I dragged Seto with me. - Gladly to show him to his own son. We walked to the front door of the house; I pushed the big oak door and observing as clearly as I can. I stop my feet behind the door, there's really a big crowd for this show, I'd agree with that. - Around twenty of Isozaki's bodyguards, full-armed.

"All of them are your bodyguard, can't you control them?" I asked Seto. He was head of the family, the one who has a privilege of the wealth; don't he should command his own bodyguard? Why all of this man listened to Ryu?

"All of you! Take my son home and..."

"They've not listened to you, dad... Nii-san!" Ryu shouted from the upper floor, waving his hands a couple times to me. His other hand pointing a gun at Y/n. Ren is standing beside her too, grips Y/n forearm. I'm staring at Y/n; observe any of her injuries if she had it. Her hands have been tied up with ropes, her mouth is covered with duct tape, and her eyes... she must have cried. Wait, her collarbone - there's a big red mark... is that h-hic-hickeys?

"I've already given every one of them a lot of money. That's the reason they aren't listening to you. And Shin, thank you for coming with dad. How pleasant..."

"What have you done to her?!" I yelled at Ryu. That mark is obviously seen from the place I was standing! Is that why Y/n was crying? - Because that filthy human does something to her?