34 : An Unbelievable Offer

After half an hour ride in the car, I arrived at the hospital. -Following by Takuya-san that trying to keep up his pace with me. Every step I've taken, I felt antsy to calmly breathing and I can't empty my thoughts about Y/n even for a second. I really hate this moment; where my worries get the best out of me. I kept listening to Takuya-san short conversation with the nurse, asking about Y/n. She said Y/n already admitted to the room. Then, I followed Takuya-san until we both reached the room that Y/n is placed in.

The silence was the only thing I met when Takuya-san opened the door. I'm looking straight at her as my footsteps slowly towards her bed, leaving Takuya-san that is standing still near the door. Y/n is laying unconsciousness, a string of tube poking in the back of her palm and there is some kind of machine standing beside the head of her bed. I took a seat on the chair that placed nearby and my hand hurriedly touches her. Cold, slightly colder than her usually temperature, I can easily differentiate that. Her heart is beating normally and I do not hesitate to smile. At least, I know her condition is fine.

"How long do you want to close your eyes, Y/n? Don't you want to see me?" I whispered, slowly kisses each of her fingers. I blinked, staring at her. Should I kiss her lips? Wake her up like one of the human fairy tale stories?

I stood up, put my left hand on the bed and leaned my head down. I took a moment to gaze her face that always mesmerized me, a smile appeared on my lips for a while before I closed every space to meet her lips. Instantly, my eyes were closed as I'm kissing her lips passionately, tried to make any of Ryu contacts with her, disappear. I can smell Ryu on her body, more like the smell coming from her neck. It's not strong and just faintly brushing my nose. But, I don't like it even for a bit. I groaned in mad, stopped myself from kissing her. I stare at Y/n that still beautifully sleeping. My index finger grazed from her jawline to her neck and stop at her collarbone. -That hickey still visibly in my eyes.

"Shin-sama."

I turned, glancing at Takuya-san. He seems hesitated to talk when he looks at me. My eye obviously catches his tongue. I am mad, still in lust to kiss Y/n. If I'm not concerned about Y/n state, I probably jump over this bed, placing my mark on her here and there and replace any of Ryu stupid touches with mine. Now, I'm frustrated. I really should have cut Ryu's head off. Well, I'm not expecting that police comes to the party. If I'm not being disturbed by those humans, I positively bring his head with me. And I probably make sure that Ren stops breathing.

"Do you want to say something?" I asked Takuya-san. He's been quiet for a while.

"O-Oh... the doctor told me about Y/n just a couple minutes ago, Shin-sama."

"And?" I sat back on the chair. I must have been too distracted with Y/n to even notice that Takuya-san was talking with a doctor.

"He said Y/n were fine. She lost a lot of her blood, but the cut is not hitting any of her vital points. She will regain consciousness anytime soon." Takuya-san reported. I happily smile to hear that news. Maybe my kiss can't make the princess open her eyes as soon as the kiss reached her lips. Yet, I satisfied with this, as long as I know she will wake up from her eternal sleep and stay beside me.

*****

Your POV

Your eyelids heavily moved upwards, blinking slowly. Where are you now? Is it heaven? You lazily blink again. Why did heaven look exactly like your room? Smelled like it too. That's quite unfortunate. It means you're definitely not in heaven like you thought you were. You shifted your body a little; take a deep breath as you felt a little numb on your stomach. Your hands automatically placing on the same spot you stabbed yourself with a knife. There are bandages all over your stomach.