30 : The Past Revenge

Shin POV

     I looked away when a woman puts a cup of coffee in front of me. A waitress as the humans called it. I don't want to drink anything, yet Seto still ordered it for me. The upper space of the café looks empty after Seto asked someone to vacant that area beforehand. Even his bodyguards are waiting outside of the café. Give us some space to talk. For sure, Takuya-san is still here since I asked him to stay; sitting near our table, silently waiting for me.

     "What's so important, Seto?" I started to ask. I don't want to waste any seconds since the waitress already left our table. Y/n is alone at the school. - The thought of her alone making me anxious. I can guess correctly about half her worried thoughts after she made a shocked face when I've said I don't want she have any idea to leave me. So, I'm in tensed to know what's so secret about it and why she has thoughts to leave after she told me that she wanted to learn to love me. It makes me bewildered.

     "All of this searching is really paying off, right... Shin? You got what you wanted for. Did she know about you? About everything?"

     "Why? You're scared of her?" I stared right into his eyes.

      "Scare to lose my wing?" I grinned; answered his question with a question. I picked this human, Isozaki Seto when I got my wing back from Kenji. Literally, after I killed Kenji. Regardless, my wing doesn't bring any advantages to me after it's been cut off, so, I need a human to accomplish my plan. That's why I chose Seto instead of Takuya himself. Even though I prefer Takuya, he was once someone that I put on my wishlist to die. Plus, Takuya-san doesn't want to do anything with my wing. He said; he was afraid if the wealth changes him, although I encouraged him that I don't see any bad vibes in his eyes. Yet, the future is always uncertain.

      "Ryu is here, Shin."

      "Is he?" I replied, not really concerned about his existence. But that kind of human should be my next collection in a jar. Isozaki Ryu, the only son of Seto. He's thirteen, I think... when I met him. I still remember he's holding a piece of bread when I met with Isozaki's family. - They quite impecunious at that time after Seto having a bankruptcy in his business. When I came with a proposition with my wing, they gladly accepted it and involved in my plan. Their role is easy, they can use the wealth as they want but they'll do anything that I asked for. So, I never get to see the bad vibes of Ryu since he just a small child. Now, when he grows older, I can sense it and even Seto can saw his own son wants the wealth for himself. Could be that Seto already told him about the rule of my wing. Only the holder of the blood can savor it till the end of his life. Or maybe Ryu has a plan ahead.

        "He's back a week ago." Seto said.

       I just lightly nod. Ryu has been studying abroad for a few years. That's all I know about him. Unlike me, Ryu is more recognizable as an Isozaki's son to the humans. Not that I really care about it since being recognized is always obnoxious to me. I'm not really in good terms with Ryu. Honestly, I'm not good with any humans at all except Y/n. Seto aware of that too since I've told him that I will kill his son if he interrupts my plan of getting Y/n.

      "When you involved in killing the Yakuza man the other day, Ryu knows about that and he asked about Y/n."

      "He was there..."

      I turned to look at Takuya-san, he suddenly talked with a soft voice and immediately bows at me when he noticed his muttering caught my attention.

     "I'm sorry to interrupt but I think I've descried Ryu-san when I'm waiting for you in the car, Shin-sama. His figures really look like him and I believe he was near you at that time. I'm sorry if I don't mention it earlier since I thought I was mistaken."