26 : Guilty

Note : (f/d) - Favourite dessert.. continue on...

   I've been a prisoner for Kenji for at least four or five days now. I knew about days after I asked one of Kenji's subordinates. After Daiki left with Y/n, Kenji put a chain on my feet and confined me from leaving the basement. Because of my mortal state, I can't do much about it. He wants to use me for something valuable as his subordinates said. I don't know why and I don't want to know what it is.

     I leaned my back on a cold wall. - Brought my knee to my chest as I looked my body that full of injured and marks; all from being tortured by Kenji and his men. Punched, kicked, stabbed, I've already through all of that. I closed my eyes as I feel I gain my energy back. I knew the time would come today since I can feel it. This mortal state is for a certain time to me, but five days is quite long for me to get through ...

     I opened my eyes back and stares at my body. All the injury and marks are gone completely without scars. I moved my finger a couple times before I broke the chain off my feet, easily.

     When the door swinging open, I looked at the door and see one of Kenji subordinates walking into the room; with a plastic bag on his hand.

     "Y-Y-You took o-off the c-chain." He said, stuttered to see my free feet.

     "It's time for me to go out and play." I stood on my feet, taking a deep breath. I am really waiting for this time. I had enough with all of this... Humans. There's one word that I keep saying about them for this past couple days. Kill. I don't even care right now or even sane to continue to be a good angel. I've lost Y/n from my hands; just because I was a nice creature. I've given them a chance, I believed they will change, but they blew it. I will get her back. I don't care what's going to happen to me or anyone else. I don't care if I'm going to fall into deepest pits of hell. I'll make humans play my games.... Just to get Hinamura Y/n.

      "D-Don't k-kill me!" He said- the man who's always surreptitious to bring me bread. Even though I've never eaten it, he keeps bringing the same bread for me. – The only men that always asked my condition when I'm in here. But he did hurt me, though... I remember his wrongdoing over me.

      "You hurt me too, isn't it? So, I should hurt you back." I smirked.

      "You know I didn't mean to."

      He's looking at me. His eyes told the truth. I believe it since I can see it with my own eyes. However, the urge to kill him is hard for me to bear.

     "What's your name, human?" I asked.

     "W-Wajiro. W-Wajiro Takuya."

       I walked passed him. "You're in debt with me, Takuya. Let's go."

      I opened the door and climbed the stairs with Takuya walking behind me. I need one of these mortals after all. Since this world is still bizarre to me.

     "Hey, what are you doing here, freak?!" One of Kenji's subordinates yelled at me. Freak. I hate that name. Really... Really hate that name. I've got a beautiful name that is given to me by a beautiful person. Why he called me with that word?!

      I appeared in front of him; make him gasped to see me that fast. I choked his neck, broke his neck bones before I threw his body on the floor.

     "Run."

      I've heard someone's voice. When I raised my head, I've noticed there were three of Kenji's men try to run away. I ran toward one of them, gave a punch on his stomach. I took his dagger that he keeps on his side of his pants. I stabbed three times on his left chest before swinging the blade of the knife to his neck.