10 : Awkward Night

Your POV

You're drying your hair with the towel. Just finished taking a shower to refresh yourself. The bathroom is really big. Bigger than your old room. Well... everything in here is bigger. You bet if you're singing out of your lungs, no one will hear your voice. But, it seems a little scary, though... maybe because the space is too big.

You sighed when you saw your luggage still at the end of the bed. It's wide opened after you took out your clothes earlier. You just leave it like that. Still not unpack your stuff since you doubtful yourself will be staying here for a long time. Or maybe... you can do it later. Just not right now.

You got up from the bed and walked towards to your bag. Lightly combed your hair and put on some other things. Then, you take out your sweater in the luggage and wearing it since you feels a little bit chilly after taking the shower. You walked to your door and twisted the doorknobs. Once you stepped outside of the room, you closed your door.

"You've finally out of your room."

You screamed a little when you heard the voice. You immediately turned your head and saw Shin-sama leaning against the wall outside of your room. Crossed his arm and coldly staring at you.

"I'm almost dying with the heart attack! What are you doing at here?" You rubbed your chest. Your heart was nearly out when that guy suddenly voiced out like that. Like a ghost....

"I've waited for you, Y/n."

How come he can say something so calm after he gave you a big surprise? Sheesh.... You stopped rubbing your chest. His smirks makes you so uncomfortable. Did it fun for him to surprised you like that?

"Why were you waiting for me? Do you need something?" You asked while looking at him.

"It's almost dinner time," Shin said.

"So, what? I'm not your...." You stopped right at that moment and clears your throat. Think carefully before you're saying anything,Y/n. You are his maid. How can you forget? Of course, he finds you when he needs something. Surely you not used to with all of this. But, you need to be extra careful with your words. At least, you should know your own place.

"Sorry. I'll make you something." You started to walk away. Shin-sama following your footsteps and walking down the stairs with you. You glared at him while he's walking beside you. God... this guy is so gorgeous.So handsome. Shoot... Even he just wearing a simple white shirt and a black pants look so outstanding. Your eyes seemed to be captivated by him. Well, you did before... but this time, you feels like so perverted to staring at him. Maybe because he doesn't properly button his shirt. It makes you want to watch his chest that so....

"Ahhhh!" You closed your eyes since you know is going to be hurt after falling from the stairs. Great! Now, you cannot blame him at all. You're the one who distracted to look at his chest until you're tripping your own foot.

You felt like you're lying on something different than the floor. His scent makes you popped your eyes opened and realized that you were lying on his body. He surely fast to caught you and hugged your body to make sure that you don't end up lying on the cold floor.

"Be careful with your steps, Y/n. I don't want you to get hurt." Shin touched your right cheek with his hand.

"I'd be insane if I've found out you hurt or even see your blood."

What he just said almost caught you off guard. Shoot... he wouldn't go that far, right?... Like going insane or whatever.Especially for a maid like you? Nah... no way. He just a sweet talker. Or maybe he feels responsible for you. If he said that because he really has a crush on you,he's definitely a crazy guy. Or maybe.... you have saved a country from your past life... To have this perfect guy falling in love with you.