25 : Undeniable, Painful Truth

Flashback

Shin blinked his eyes as his vision focusing on the wall. He doesn't even know how long he's been lying down on the dirty floor. - Staring at the dark basement wall that located few meters away from him. Just waiting and thinking about Y/n. Since he can't sleep like a human, all he can do is being obedient to wait in this lonely basement. He doesn't know how long he's going to be in here. But, he couldn't fly back to heaven and leave everything. He just... can't. How could he go back when his thoughts are full of Y/n? The urge to make Y/n stay by his side, overcome everything that he can come up with. All that he can ever think is HER.

      "This side of me...." Shin touched his left chest, grabbed a white shirt that he always wears when he met with Y/n.

      "It feels so hurt. Is this how humans feel when they sad; when they were alone? Or is this how humans feel when they been left out?"

      No. He is an angel. - A creature that born without feelings such as humans; But why... Why he feels sad right now? Like a hole is created in the side humans called as a heart. He never felt this feeling before. He learned to know that happy feeling comes around when he's with Y/n and he really enjoys it. However, this feeling right now is somehow unbearable. One thing that he knows, an angel is forbidden to have feelings like a human. But how can he control it?

      "Y/n," Shin called a name that's been on his mind the entire time. If this continues on... the torture of not having her smile in front of him, her cute laugh that he finds like a sweet symphony on his ears, all of that thoughts going to make him choose the only choice he has. Maybe killing a human is not a bad idea. He can do it easily and Y/n... will stay in his arms.

       "No way. Killing humans are wrong. They were innocent... I'm not a devil." Shin muttered, shaking his head to deny any bad intentions that crossed his mind. If just being a detainee in this room can meet him with Y/n, he'd be grateful enough. - No further than that. Not killing a human. No killing at all.... No.

       When he heard sounds of step walking closer to the basement, Shin change his position. Sat in the middle of the room and waiting until someone opens the door. As the door swinging open, Shin tilts his head and hoping that the one who walks into the room is the one he was waiting for.

       "You still here, creature."

       Shin let out a small sigh. - Disappointed when the one who walking inside the room is Daiki. The least of a person that he'd want to meet with....

      "So, have you thought about the deal we've talked about? Or do you need some time?" Daiki bends down his body and staring right at Shin. He can't fall asleep last night. His mind keeps thinking about this creature. He doesn't care about Shin's origin. An angel or not, Daiki has to take an advantage to use him since that creature is so fond of his daughter. That creature surely is the key to his answer.

       "But I'd like to assure you... I really don't have any time left. You need to make a decision, creature."

       "I can't kill a human." Shin gave his answer. He really can't kill a human. He can't do that and he shouldn't violate the rules. Even though he already disobeyed the rules after having feelings towards human, after choosing to stay in the world rather than going back to heaven, Shin can't simply kill a human. Even the bad intentions to kill that crossed his mind were too much for a creature like him. Everything will fall apart if he crossed the line.

       "Fine. But I should take Y/n away from here. We're not going to stay in this house again." That's the truth that Daiki can't do anything with. Kenji will come with his men. Daiki has found out about Kenji was looking out for him yesterday. Only God knows how anxious he was. Frightened to meet with Kenji since Daiki pretty sure that guy comes with fierce for his money. He thought God is helping him when (M/n) shouted his name to face this creature. What a shame... This creature seems useless when he can't kill a human.