19 : The Nightmare Begins

It's been a couple times you find a good position lying on the bed, trying to fall asleep. But, you do not feel sleepy at all. You have spent most of the time with sleeping. Now, it seemed like you are going to be a night owl.

You get up from lying and sit in the center of the bed. You take your cell phone that's been placed on the pillow beside you beforehand; checking if there any messages for you.

"No messages..." You pouted. You hugged your knees while looking at the black screen of your cell phone. No missed calls, no message or whatsoever from Maya since you move in this house. You know she will ignore you since she hates you so much. But you don't know why you hope she will at least call to say hello or message you just to know you were alright. You have no one that cares for you. - Someone that always there to be your shoulder to cry or all ears to hear your problems. The only one who still beside you right now.... Only Shin-sama. Wait, Ren too...

"How hard can it be to be at my side, Y/n?"

You take a deep breath. - His words; still lingering in your minds. How hard can it be to be with Shin-sama? You don't ever question yourself. You scared. Just like you scared to ask him how mysterious he is in your eyes. You really want to ask him when you spend some awkward time in his bedroom earlier. Or even when you had dinner with him before you walk to your bedroom. But you don't have a chance to say it. You just want to run away as soon as possible.

"I'm thirsty..." You checked your cell phone screen for once again, it's almost eleven o'clock. You took your cell phone with you and rolled over from the bed.

Shin POV

"Here your coffee, Shin-sama." Takuya-san gave a blue mug to me. He purposely offered this drink to me since he saw me entering the kitchen. Takuya-san really enjoyed drinking his coffee on the late night. He once said to me, he can stop drinking alcohol, but he can't stop drinking caffeine. Too addicted, he said. I wonder what is that means to him...

"Thank you, Takuya-san." I sat on the stool at the counter, watching a steaming hot coffee that I put in front of me.

"Hinamura-san seems a little quiet on a dinner tonight. Is she's too afraid of you, Shin-sama?" Takuya-san asked me. He usually doesn't bother about my matters except when I told him to. So, his question about Y/n took me by surprise.

"She is..."

"She must be traumatized when she saw you killed people. Give her more time. I believe she will learn to know about you." Takuya-san coaxed me, standing politely while staring at me.

"Take a seat, Takuya-san," I asked him. He did exactly as I ordered. Once he sat beside me, he seemed like he wants to say something to me.

"Do you have anything to say, Takuya-san?"

"Mr. Chairman called me on the phone, Shin-sama. He's already known about the case. He said he'd settle the police matter."

"I'm not asking him.... The police will never catch me, anyway..."

"And he said he'd like to meet you, Shin-sama."

"Well, I'm not surprised. I know what he wants from me." I took a sip of the coffee. -Tasteless. I wonder why Takuya-san said this water is addicted. Maybe if I have an ability to taste foods or drinks like the human, I can't judge his opinion. Because of my disabilities, I have to lie to Y/n when she cooked for the first time for me. But she looks happy to hear when I said the curry was delicious. I bet it is. I don't mind to lie for her just to see her smiles...