14 : Ditching Class With Ren

"Y/n chan..."

Y/n stopped staring at Shin and turned her head to look at Ren. She didn't realize that she just keeps staring at Shin-sama. God... how long have they been staring at each other? That guy doesn't say anything and makes Y/n in dazed just to confirm her doubtful thoughts about him. About his left eye.... Perhaps she mistakenly saw it's changing color. She needs to stop exaggerating about it. Otherwise, her head won't stop thinking about it....

"What are you doing here?" Shin started to interrogate and gave his stern looks at Ren.

"I've just come to check up on Y/n."

Shin furrowed his eyebrow. "Check up on her? Have you heard what I've said in the class? Which part of staying away from her that you don't understand?"

"He's just being nice." Y/n need to interrupt. She had to. She can't just stand there and shut her mouth. Watching Ren getting mentally attacked by Shin-sama. That poor boy is innocent!

Shin POV

I grinned to myself. Nice? Is that what she said? My dear Y/n shouldn't say like that. That word should've not slipped out from her tempting lips... She just takes his side again and makes me so furious to hear it. I can take it for once. But twice? There's a limit for my patience, Y/n.

"Let's go, Y/n-chan. We need to go to class." Ren grabbed Y/n wrist. Attempted to take her away from me. It's like he purposely threw an oil in a burning flame. Plus, I can see him... His intention on Y/n, I can see it. Without delay, I swung my fist right on his face. He fell on the floor couple metres away from the place he stands. That's not enough at all to stop him getting near Y/n. I've already said that I'm going to kill him. So, I need to stop his beating heart. That's the only way to....

"Ren!" I heard Y/n scream his name and running to him. Right now... It makes me mad to hearing his name from the lips that I've kissed with.

"What are you doing?!" Y/n yelled at me while checking up on him.

"Like I've said... to make him stay away from you." I gave my reply. Y/n turned her head to stare at me.

"He's not doing anything wrong!"

"To me..... He is." I walked closer before Y/n stand on her feet and stretching her both arms to stop me. A couple of her fingers from her right hand has some blood on it. Fortunately, it is not hers. It is the blood of Matsumoto Ren. I knew she's going to take his side again. I don't blame her. I never will...

"Then.... You have to go through me if you want to hurt him." Y/n stated.

I'm quite surprised with her response. Clever girl. She knew my weakness. She used herself to protect him. But he can't have that protection for long. Y/n is mine.... I can kill him right at this moment without hurting Y/n. But, things will be out of my hands than I expected....

I just standing still and watched Y/n help him to get up. Seeing her hands been touched by him makes my anger boils. It's really frustrating! Before Y/n walks away with that boy, she looked at me and says,

"The one who should stay away from me.... Is you."

I closed my eyes for a moment. It's hard for me to hear that painful statement from her. Now, I'm the one who became an enemy to her. Something that I never planned to happen. I climbed back the stairs and went to the rooftop. I sat and leaned my back against the wall. I need to be here. At least I can calm down a little bit while thinking about Y/n. Thinking my next plan to get her....