17 : But A Dangerous Knight...

Shin POV

When I walked into the café, I can already saw Y/n running away with that boy. She maybe got dragged by Ren or trying to save that boy from me. So, I'm not hesitating to follow them and find myself in this situation. Luckily, I'm here since I can sense Y/n in danger. There are four guys around my dear Y/n. Based on their tattoos on the left hand; I assumed they were some guys who worked for Yakuza or something. I don't care who they were... the fact they took Y/n and lifted her like that - makes me going mad to watch it. Actually, they appeared at the perfect time. I really need to release my stress and killing them is a perfect stress reliever for me...

"Don't interrupt us, boy! Stay away if you don't want us to make a scar on your face."

"Dude, are you jealous with his face? You should go get a surgery to change your face."

"What's wrong with the boys nowadays? Handsome as fuck! They don't even exist when I'm at high school."

"Baldy, you've got a face too, man... But the main point is..."

I got really irritated when I heard those idiots talking calmly to each other. Their conversation sounded idiotic to me.

"Does your conversation take a long time? I don't want to listen to any of your stupid chattings. If you don't want me to harm each one of you, give the girl back to me."

I lied. How can I let them go if killing them is such a joy for me at this time? They're going to take Y/n. So, I need to take their lives....

"We got a brave one here.... Woohooo... Who's this guy, bitch? You are not a two-timer, aren't you?"

I started to smirk when the one who's holding Y/n squeezed her bottom in front of me. Did he call Y/n, bitch? That's it....

I appeared in front of him like a lightning; his eyes became wide when he sees me. Not only him, all of them seemed surprised when they saw how fast when I moved. I know, I'm fast...

"What the..."

Before he got a chance to speak, I punched his stomach; enough for him to let Y/n fell from his shoulder and I caught her so that she don't fall on the street. - In my arms, Y/n looking at me with her teary eyes. She must be scared to be treated by that bunch of idiots. So, I briefly checked on her since her condition is important to me. I don't want Y/n to be hurt. But, on the corner of her lips, there was a cut on it. - Blood. I believe that was hers.

"Did they hurt you, Y/n?" I asked her. She takes a moment before her head nodded slowly.

"Don't you think you can get away!" One of the guys charged towards me. Since Y/n still on my arm, I kicked them and stepped back.

"Wait here, Y/n..." I slowly put her down and made her lean on the wall. "Close your eyes for a moment. I will be with you in a sec..."

Now, it's time for me to play. This is going to be messy and the result will change everything that I planned. But, I have to do this. There always fifty percent that plan will backfire or do not go as I plan it. I'm aware of that.

I don't have to walk any further when one of the guys running towards me. Angry; I can sense that on him. He's mad when his friends got hit by me. I like that attitude. He swung his right hand to me, but I managed to escape his blow easily. I appeared on his back as fast as before and twisted his neck. Easy; He fell on the road within a second.

Several seconds later, two of the guys trying to attack me at the same time; typical move since they need to double up to take me down. I kicked one of them and swung my fist to the other one. Then, he took out a knife from his jacket to defense himself. Another typical move....