4 : New Student?

"That's sure looked delicious." Y/n staring at her Bento once again. Proud with her cooking skill. Back at her place... before mom died, she sure a hard working woman. Along with dad. They left her often with foods in a fridge. Sometimes it's got rotten before she could eat it. That's a start she had to survived alone in a kitchen.

How many times she burned herself... accidentally wounded herself, she miscounted it. But surviving makes her a lot better person. At least small chores like this, she doesn't have to depend on Maya. She can do all the house chores for sure. That's easier than handling Maya.

Y/n sat on her chair. Bring the plate closer to her so she can start to dig into her breakfast. One thing about Maya though.... She true about something. A tiny thing that Y/n had to agreed with her. She should wake up early for making a breakfast and her bento. Otherwise, Y/n is the only one who's got hungry.

"What happen today? I thought you were having cereal for breakfast. Because you sure are lazy..." Maya pulled her chair and sat. Observing the dish on her plate that was put in front of her. Scramble eggs, sausages, and a few little tomatoes. It doesn't look appetizing at all. That's because it's made by Y/n. She never satisfied anything about her. If not because she's hungry, and breakfast is an important meal of the day, maybe she doesn't touch it at all. Maybe...

"I've made a bento for you. Just have an extra ingredient, so..." Y/n pushed one of the Bento to Maya. Her face really looks like she hates that idea. Well, Y/n just wants to be nice. Unlike her, she still has some respect for her own sister. Even though Maya is a half-blood sister. Plus, she is not a good person to deal with. But still....

"You think that I'm going to eat it?"

"You can eat it if you want."

"Screw you! I am not that desperate to eat that thing. You think that I'm going to be just fine when you stay in here and trying to be nice, Y/n? You so stupid if you think like that. Like I've said, I hate you from the day you were born. Everything that comes from you is coming from hell!"

Y/n got up. She took her bag and her Bento. Her eyes gave a sharp glance to Maya.

"You hate me because our dad chose to stay with my mom. Because your mom chooses to live with another guy. You hate me because you think that dad loves me more than you, right? Well, if you think that way... fuck you!"

Maya stood immediately and walked towards Y/n. She tried to slap her face before Y/n got a grip on her wrist.

"You fucking bitch!" Maya let out her anger.

Y/n struggling to hold Maya. Her Bento finally fell to the floor.

"Why are you so mad at me? I'm not the one who asks dad to marry my mom!" Y/n asked. Maya really needs to be cool down.

"You're not. But your mom did! That's mean you and your fucking mom is just the same!"

Y/n used all her energy and pushed Maya as strongly as she can. That woman falls hard to the floor. Right at this moment, there was no sympathy for Maya. Only anger. Hatred. She makes Y/n build those feelings more and more.

"Get out from my house!" Maya stands up and kicked Y/n bento's away.

Y/n just watched her dish, scattered on the floor. She's so sad, but her eyes are not watery at all. She hates being weak, moreover to Maya. That woman doesn't deserve any feeling of Y/n than hatred.

*****

Your POV

You laid your head on the desk. Watching the window on your left side. You went to the school after having a big fight with Maya. You just left right at that time when Maya kicked your lunch box. Damn! Why did she let go that stupid anger to the innocent thing? You really put some effort on that Bento. Now, you have to suffer for lunch.