12 : Jealousy

Y/n's looking at herself in the mirror. Thank god she doesn't have an eye bags after hardly get to sleep last night. She can't believe what she just saw. Not just saw, that guy.... That stupid Shin-sama kissed her forehead last night! Plus, he's using a basement for his room! How could he use that space in this big house as a bedroom? Did he comfortable with that room? Why can't he just use one of the rooms in this house? She did spend the night thinking about it, though.... The wild thought that catches her mind is that stupid Shin-sama really loves a dark room. Or maybe he did something terrible in that room... Or maybe this master bedroom is really haunted...

"My head feels so heavy just by thinking about it...." Y/n sighed. She touches her head.

"Hinamura-san, are you done?"

Y/n startled. She turned around and looked at the door. She grabbed her bag and walked towards it. Once she opens the door, don't know why she finds it relieve to see Takuya-san standing in front of her.

"Good morning, Takuya-san." Y/n greeted the middle-aged man. She even bows a little after Takuya-san bow at her too.

"Good morning, Hinamura-san. Did you have a fine sleep last night?"

Y/n inhaled a heavy breath. "Not really..."

"I'd like to apologize to hear that, Hinamura-san." Takuya-san bows again to Y/n. She surprised to see his action, though... This middle aged man is too well-mannered...

"No, it's okay. It's not your fault, Takuya-san."

"Then, I should apologize for behalf of my master."

"No... no..." Y/n touched his arm. Make him stand from bow to her.

"You shouldn't apologize for him, Takuya-san. It's just... I can't sleep because of my matters. That's all." Y/n gave her reasonable answer. So that Takuya-san can stop blaming himself or even Shin.

Takuya-san stands straight in front of Y/n. "Everything will be turned out well for you, Hinamura-san."

"I hope so..." Y/n smiled weakly. The man that stands in front of her start to smile too.

"Shin-sama asks you to join a breakfast together. Shall we get going?"

"Yes."

Y/n walked out of her room and hangs her bag on her shoulder. Takuya-san following a couple steps at the back. Her mouth wants to ask Takuya-san about Shin's room, but she doesn't know why she can't ask him about it. Maybe because that man looks too polite for a conversation. He will end up apologizing to her like earlier. Better if she just shrugs it off. Everyone has their own taste about the room they prefer, right?

Once she reached the dining table, Y/n glares at Shin that sat at the end of the table. Handsome as always. Creepy, like usual....

"Take a seat, Hinamura-san." Takuya-san pulled a chair for Y/n.

"Thank you, Takuya-san. Do you need help with anything?" Y/n asked when Takuya-san walking away to the kitchen. She tries to run from being alone with Shin. Moreover, she's a maid too. How come she's joining breakfast with Shin while Takuya-san busy serving the breakfast? That looks unfair...

"He can do it, Y/n. Just take a seat." Shin said.

"I should help him."

"He doesn't want your help. I'm sure of it."

Y/n finally sat on the chair. She can't win with Shin. He knows about Takuya-san better than she does. So, there's no point continue arguing to help him. Y/n lets her bag down to the floor. She can see that Shin-sama have his eyes on her. As usual... But, it's not comfortable to be stared at by Shin this morning. Well, how come it feels comfortable after what happened last night?