31 : An Evil Plan

Shin POV

I hurriedly make my way to the class after I jumped out of the car once I arrived. Takuya-san still waiting outside of the school as I ordered. I've told him to stay for a while until I give him any confirmation about Y/n. My head can't stop thinking about her. Literally, it never stops, but I need to know that she is safe; she's fine as I want her to; waiting for my arrival... she'll greet me with her angelic smile when she sees me. Despite that, I do feel like something is wrong, something that makes me worried once I stepped my feet out of the car. And I just hope that my feelings were mistaken.

I slid the classroom door with a bit force, attracts a small group of human eyes that start focusing on me while my eyes looking for my favorite figure. Y/n... She's not there. She's not in her seat. Even Matsumoto Ren seats are empty. That's a bad news. A bunch of other seats is empty too. Maybe because the recess time started before the third periods begin.

"Isozaki-san! I thought you didn't come to school today."

I changed my direction of view, stares at the girl who called me, the girl who I don't even know her name was. She's sitting on the table with her group of friend, noisy, annoying friends as I preferred to call them. I do remember that she is the same girl who in love with me. - The same human girl who asked me to reconsider about having Y/n as my girl.

"Where's Y/n? Do you know where she's going?" I asked with a stern voice. I'm not interested in a conversation with her, but a slight info about Y/n is necessarily crucial for me.

"Hinamura-san? She's running away with Matsumoto-kun. Maybe she's doing something with him. Something dirty..." She grinned, caused a few titters from her own stupid friends. I walked out of the class, not easily falls for her stupid assumptions. I do feel bad to hear those presumptions of hers and the only god know how much I really want to stroke a knife into her throat or cut her tongue or maybe something more painful just so she knows that she can't badmouth about my dear Y/n. Nonetheless, I have bigger issues to confront and dealing with her is not even worth it right now.

I ruffled my hair as I'm walking fast through the hallway, barely glancing on every student that walked passed me. I need to check on the rooftop. She usually spent her time in that spot.

"Y/n..." I muttered her name, wishing that she will answer. Anyhow, she's not here too. If she's with Ren and she's not in the school, there's a highly possible that my prediction is happening. Damn... I take out my phone, stares at my smartphone screen, to check any messages or calls from Y/n. But, none. Only her sleeping face as the wallpaper screen greeted me - Takuya-san done it since I'm not good at handling this kind of human technology.

I shut my eyes for a few seconds, let the breeze blow to calm myself. This.... Anxiousness really kills me. If I can fly just like before, maybe I have already flown to wherever Y/n was right now. Just to hug her and protect her from anything or anyone that tend to harm her. I quickly touched the screen to make a call, running down the stairs before an unknown number visible in my eyes. Without hesitation, I swiftly swiped the green icon to answer.

"Nii-san." The voice from my phone greeted me, halted my feet since I'm very aware of that voice. A sign that my guess is accurate, defeating what I've hoped for...

"Ryu."

"How you're doing, Nii-san? Good?" Ryu asked, intentionally boils my anger. I continue striding down the stairs with my phone still remained close to my ear.

"Where's Y/n?" I asked back, not engrossed in his conversation.

"Y/n? Ahh... Hinamura Y/n. She's cute, Nii-san. We quite have similar taste on a woman, I'd admit that."