13 : His Dangerous Confession

Shin POV

      I stood and watched Y/n walking with that boy. She just defended him than to be agreeing with me. Just because that boy thinks of her as a friend. She made a mistake by believing him. That boy certainly not considered her as a friend. It’s more than that. I can tell and I wouldn’t let that thing happen….

      “She said I’m weird cause that boy. Let’s see how weird I can be….” I grinned to myself. Then, I started to walk to the class. Once I slid the door opened, I can spot Y/n that still chatting with that boy.

      I walked to the front of the class. Since the teacher is not here yet, every single one of the students is busy with talking and stuff. Not that I care about it….

      “May I have everyone's attention?”

      Every student in the class have their eyes on me. Attention… that one is easy for me to get. Even Y/n seemed a little shocked when she sees me in front of the class.

      “Stay away from Hinamura Y/n. She’s mine. If anyone of you tries to hurt her or even take her away from me, I’ll take your heart out and crushed it. Do any of you understand?” I said. Now, every student looked speechless with what I just said. Some of them already nodded a couple times.

      “That’s so funny! Why are you making jokes like that? They maybe think that you are serious…” Y/n walked towards me while smiling. Before I open my mouth, she’s running toward me and grabbed my hands.

      “Okay… okay. I'll let you win. Don’t make a joke like that.” She said, winked one of her eyes to me. Cute. She seemed desperate to make me agree that it’s all jokes. I keep my head down and whisper to her.

      “I’m not joking, Y/n.”

      “Hahaha…. You will get them a shock, you know. Let’s go and take the prize. I’ll give you something since you win with this challenge.” Y/n said and grabbed my hand out of the class.

Your POV

      You dragged that stupid Shin-sama to the rooftop. The only place that you think you can talk with him privately. You can’t believe what just happened. He just makes a dangerous statement in front of the students. Thank god it’s just students from your class. But still… Rumors will spread to anyone in this school. What will happen then? Anyone will stay away from you after being threatened by Shin. You don’t care about being an outsider, but not this way….

      “What the hell do you think you were doing?” You started to ask him. He smiled and leaning on the wall. How can he smile after all of this? Doesn’t he feel guilty make you feel like this?

      “Claim what’s mine….”

      “I am not yours.” You hurriedly gave your answer.

      Shin smirked. “Then, you'd choose to be Ren’s?”

      “What?!” You placed your palm on your temple. Why you feel so dizzy just by talking with him? Is it because your lack of sleep or he really make you have a headache….

      “You got a big misunderstand here. Neither I’m yours nor Ren. And what you said in the class made them believe that I am something special to you. I’m not your girlfriend. Not even your friend. I’m just your temporary maid.”

      “You are the one who misunderstood about everything, Y/n.” Shin grabbed your arm. He turned your body and made you lean to the wall.

      “Why do you think I want you to be my maid?” Shin placed his hand beside your head. More like trapped you in a tiny space in front of him. It’s scary…..