Chapter 1 - Intro

Delilah Barnfield, that's my name. Nothing fancy, nothing special. I am a 16-year-old girl that lives in California. One word to describe my life is horrible. Nothing ever goes right, and I just seem to fuck everything up. I am very lonely, I have no friends, I am a lonely child, and my parents travel for a living so I rarely see them. It's not that I mind, sometimes I really enjoy being alone because then I don't have to hide my scars and cuts, I don't have to hide how sad I am, I don't have to hide my eating disorder, and a lot more. Both of my parents are really successful, and they are great parents besides them never being home, they are great. I mean they pay for everything that they need and they pretty much get me anything I want because they feel sorry for me. I mean I know that sounds like I am spoiled but I don't ask for anything, I think the only thing I asked for was my car. But, I love them; they are the only people I have left. That's enough about me for now.

Today, is Friday, the best and the worst day of the week. School is literally hell. People can be so rude and it's just horrible. Yes, I get bullied at school. But it's not just the average bully story; usually the person getting bullied hates the bully. But in my case, I love the bully. I love my bully, and that's the only way to put it. Ever since day one, I have found his ocean blue eyes, his pale white skin, and his beautiful blonde hair amazing; he is the definition of perfect. His name is Luke Hemmings. Him and his friends have been bullying me for about 3 years now and it seems like everyday I fall even more in love with him. His friend's names are Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, and Calum Hood. A few other people that bully me are Zach, Seth, Gus, Jake, Jack, Ian, Dylan, Mark, Caleb, and John. I know it might seem like a small amount of people but it's hell for me. I know that it seems like my problems are small but it controls me. My depression, my eating disorder, my self-harm, my anxiety, it all controls me. It controls my life; every decision I make revolves around that.