Chapter 22

In the morning you woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. You went downstairs and saw Luke in the kitchen. He was singing alone to the music and he looked so fucking perfect. You looked at Luke and smiled. You couldn't get enough of him. 

You: "Hey Luke!" 

Luke: "Hi! How did you sleep?" 

You: "Perfect... you?"

Luke: "I slept great!" 

You and Luke sat in silence for a little. You watched him cook the food and you took in everything. He was wearing basketball shorts and a Rolling Stones t-shirt. He looked like a god... 

Luke: "Delilah? Willyougooutwithme? 

You: "What? You were speaking too fast." 

Luke: "Will you go out with me?" 

You sat there... shocked. You couldn't believe this. You just were so fucking shocked. You were confused, shocked, and happy all at the same time. 

Luke: "Oh, I get it, I am so sorry... I shouldn't have asked. I am so so sorr-" 

You: "Yes!" 

Luke: "What?" 

You: "I will go out with you..." 

You and Luke looked at each other with huge smiles on your faces. He comes over to you and pecks you on the lips. He lets out a little squeak and he was so happy. He was adorable. You couldn't wait to call him yours. You really loved everything about him and hopefully he felt the same about you. You felt loved, and happy.

Luke: "Okay, we will go out to a nice dinner tonight. Be ready at 6." 

You: "Sounds great!" 

Luke went out of the house, to get some stuff for tonight. You guys were just going out for dinner. What could he possibly be getting? Were you suppose to go shopping too? Were you suppose to get him something? You were so confused. You didn't know what to do. You decided to tell Ashton and he told you everything. He said that Luke was just going out to get a suit for tonight. He told you that Luke was trying his hardest to impress you. You smiled and Ashton helped you pass the time. 

When it was time to get ready, Ashton helped you. He did your hair and make up. You walked into your room to get something to wear and you saw a box on your bed. You looked at the box and saw the card on top of it. The card read, "See you tonight. Here's something you can wear, baby. -Lukey." You got dressed. The dress was a nice black dress that had a slit up the side that went up all the way up to mid-thigh. The dress showed off your curves and you did look good tonight. You didn't think that you looked ugly, you were actually happy with how you looked. 

You came down the stairs and Luke looked shocked. Luke let out a little squeak and said, "Holy Fuck! You look so damn amazing! Holy shit!" You blushed like a tomato and smiled. You guys headed out for a wonderful night. 

-After the date- 

You had a blast. You were so fucking happy. You couldn't believe that it went so wonderfully. You guys went to a nice dinner by the beach and then went for a walk. When you guys were at the end of the beach. Luke asked you to be his girlfriend. You were so shocked that you started to tear up. You were so happy that he was your boyfriend. You were so fucking happy. You felt like you were on cloud nine.