Chapter 23

-3 months later- 

You were happy with your life. You were happy with how everything was playing out. Your life was perfect. Your 3 best friends were with you, and you had the best boyfriend in the world. You were so happy.

Your life was truly horrible before. But now you were happy. Luke, the guy that you have loved for about 4 years now loved you back. You were still so shocked that Luke loved you. He makes you feel like a queen everyday. He makes you smile and laugh when you are down. He makes you so fucking happy. If you lost him, you would absolutely break down and lose your mind. 

Luke and you have been going on dates. You guys were happy even when you were doing nothing. Ashton and Michael have girlfriends now and Calum has a puppy. You guys enjoyed life. You guys lived in the moment whenever the past was brought up, you would say, "The past is the past, lets forget about it and live in the moment." 

-1 year later- 

You and Luke were still dating. You both loved having each other around. You were happy. You were really happy. The boys ship you guys so hard. You guys laugh whenever they freak out about you two dating. The boys always tell you that the relationship is going to last forever and that you guys are going to get married and have adorable children... hopefully you guys last forever. You couldn't imagine a life without Luke. Everyone is in great relationships. Everyone was happy. The boys girlfriends like to say I wish someone looked at me the way Luke looked at you. I always laugh... because they don't realise that their boyfriends look at them the exact same way. You can see the love the guy's hold for them. It made you really happy. You knew that everyone was good, and happy. 

-5 years later- 

You and Luke were getting married. You two have decided to live the rest of your lives together. You guys had ups and downs. But at the end of the day, you both loved each other and would always make up. 

Luke's vows: "Delilah, I could never imagine my life without you. You are an amazing person. Every single time I see you, you are more beautiful than the last. I know that you have been to hell and back because of me. But, I promise to never lay a hand on you again. I want you to know that not only are you my true love, you are my best friend. I can come to you with anything. You are so beautiful. I love the way you light up when I mention cuddling, the way you look when you concentrate, the way your hands grab mine every time your nervous, I love the way you look in the morning and after a shower. To me you are perfect. Yes, you have scars, and yes you have been through a lot but you are so fucking beautiful. I just hope that we last forever. When we are old and sitting on our porch, I want to be sitting next to you and love you the way I do now. I love you, Delilah and I want to be with you forever." 

Your vows: "Luke, I have loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you. I know that we have been through hell and back. I knew that you were a great person the second I looked into the beautiful blue eyes of yours. I promise that I will always love you and I will always be around. I can't imagine my life without you. Without you I would lose my mind. Thank you for being there every step of the way and helping me get better. I love you so much. Every time I see you, I love to study you. I love your eyes, your voice, your smile, your body, the way you get excited for ice cream, the way you concentrate and let out little scream when you play video games, and the way that you look when you have all your friends around. I know that you will always be a handsome motherfucker. You look like a sex god to me. I just wish you could see yourself through my eyes. I will always be here for you. I love you so much Luke Hemmings. I can't believe that I am going to be spending the rest of my life with the love of my life." 

At your wedding Luke sang 2 songs. They were Say You Won't Let Go and All Of Me. 

You guys lived happily every after. You guys had 3 children. Their names are Gage, Kayla, and Jade. You guys lived in a nice house and you were really close to the boys. You guys hung out everyday. You guys knew that you would always be best friends. When you were old and grey, you knew Luke would be by your side. You knew he was here forever and that made you happy. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that the story was so short. I will be writing another story soon and I promise that it will be longer. I promise! I am so so so sorry that this story was short but I hope that you enjoyed it :)