Chapter 2

I woke up at 7AM, an hour before school starts, and hopped in the shower. After my shower I weighed myself at it said 98.9 lbs. I sighed looking at the weight and then got dressed in a long sleeve black Nirvana shirt, black sweatpants, and my torn up Vans. I was debating on having an apple or not but then I looked down and decided against it, I really need to start cutting back more. I made sure that all of my homework was completed, and that I had everything I needed for school. Then, I headed to school.

When I pulled up to the school, I immediately got a lot of anxiety. I was shaking a little, and I was completely scared. I didn't want to be beaten up and bruised today. I am really dreading school. I finally decided to just head in and try to avoid everyone. Right as I was walking into the school doors, I saw Luke. He looked really good today. He was wearing a black leather jacket, a black button up shirt with a couple of the top buttons unbuttoned, and he had his famous black skinny jeans on. I think there was only a couple times when I saw Luke without his black skinny jeans on, and those times he was wearing basketball shorts and he was out exercising so I can see why he didn't wear his skinny jeans. He saw that I was staring at him, and said, "Hey fatty, what are you looking at? I know I'm pretty hot but please I don't need ugly fat asses who have no chance with me staring at me!" I just looked down and headed inside as fast as I could. I was so close to my locker and I was so happy that nothing has happened to me yet, besides what Luke said. Zach slammed me up against the lockers and he said, "Why were you ignoring me?! You know never to do that." I didn't respond so he punched me in my gut, and slapped me. I didn't even try to scream or stop it because I know that it won't do anything. He said, "Never ignore me again, do you hear me? Every time I talk to you, every time I call your name, I want you to respond." I just nodded my head and looked to the ground. He finally left and I rushed to my locker and then to my class.

I was always able to avoid them when we were shuffling back and forth between classes. I mean I would get a few glares, a few harsh shoulder bumps, and sometimes my books knocked out of my arms. But it never compared to the rude things they would say to me or when they hit me. So, it was always better for me. Although I didn't get to see Luke as much, I did have a couple classes with him. I had 1st, 3rd, 4th, an 6th period with Luke. I had 1st, 2nd, and 5th with Calum. I had 2nd, 4th, and 5th with Ashton. And, I had 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th period with Michael. Then, the others were all scattered in my other classes and some of them were even older than me so I would only see them at lunch and before or after school.

Now, it was lunchtime. Which is pretty much the worst part of the day. I traveled down the halls and to the cafeteria. I look at the opened cafeteria doors and I immediately spot Luke and his friends. God, he looks amazing today. I make my way to the lonely table I usually sit at and see that there is a kid sitting there. I look at her and before I could say anything, I hear Ashton yell, "You don't want to be by her. She's a major freak, she'll give you a disease!" She then looked at you, got up, and walked to Ashton. I sit down and sigh. I feel so miserable and I just want to die. I wish that the guy I liked could be nice to me and I wish I could be normal. As I start getting deep into my thoughts, I feel something wet and sticky getting poured onto my head. I got up and turned around and saw that Michael and Calum were standing behind me with an empty water bottle and laughing their asses off. Calum says, "Sorry, did I make you wet?" Michael then adds, "I mean the fat ass obviously wants to bang you Cal." "Yeah, but I don't want to bang her. I mean having her against the wall and just seeing all that fat jiggle is pretty gross. Definitely a turn off." After that I got up and ran out of the cafeteria. I just kept running and running. I got to my car and drove to my house. I was so done with life right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(AUTHORS NOTE) 

Hey guys, I hope that you guys are enjoying the story. I am not that great at writing and I am trying to get better. Please stick with me throughout the story and hopefully it will turn out good. 

I want you guys to know that anyone can come to me with anything. I have been bullied, I have had an eating disorder (Luckily I was strong enough to pull through and get better before I ended up in the hospital), I have depression, anxiety, and I self harm. If anyone needs to talk, I am here!