Chapter 15

You all walk away... grabbing both Ashton's and Luke's hand. You feel comfort as soon as yours and Luke's hands interlace. You look up at Luke, worried about him. You let go of Ashton's hand and walk towards the bathroom with Luke. You are right by the boy's bathroom and you call in, "If anyone is in here, get out." No one came out or even called back out to tell you that they might need a minute. So, you and Luke head in there. You push Luke against the counter and tell him to sit. Once he sits on the counter, you realize that you aren't tall enough. He looks down at you and laughs. He hops off the counter and places you on there. Luke says, "Much better." You smile and quickly get a damp paper towel and gently wipe the blood off. You see Luke staring at you and it makes you a bit uncomfortable. Do you have something on your face? Are you that ugly? You just try to ignore it and continue to clean his face. You apologized here and there, when you would wipe too hard or anything like that. Once his face was cleaned up, you looked at him and gave him a weak smile. You quickly take in all his features. His eyes are still the same beautiful blue; his face is perfect like usual. You continued to stare at him and he says, "Do I have something on my face?" You shake your head and look down, blushing like a tomato. He picks your head up and says, "Why were you staring? Am I that ugly?" You grab his hand and shake your head. He looks at you with a confused look and you say, "You are perfect, Luke. Don't let anyone tell you differently." He blushes and looks down, you knew he had some self-esteem issues... you can read that, he might act confident but you can see how Luke really is. You gently lift his face up and say, "Luke, you are perfect. I don't know how you can't see that. You are probably the most perfect human being I have ever laid eyes on. Any girl would be lucky to have you..." His eyes start to water a little and he quickly turns around wipes his face and sighs. You hop off the counter and grab his hand, walking out and joining the others.

Ashton: "Took you guys long enough."

You: "I am sorry, Ashton. I didn't mean to-"

Ashton: "Delilah, I was joking. It's perfectly fine. Thanks for taking care of my bestie."

You: "Oh, it's no problem. I am happy to help, I mean I am the one that kind of started the fight, I am sorry for that."

Calum: "You didn't do anything. Caleb is just a major asshole."

Michael: "He really thought that he could take on this huge beast."

You: "I knew he was going to loose, only because Luke hits WAYYYY harder than he does."

Everyone goes silent and you just stand there. You didn't realize you said that... Oh god, you just turn around and start walking away. You remembered you had Luke's jacket on and then you turned back around. The boys were staring at you. You start to shrug off the jacket and Luke walks up to you.

Luke: "Keep it on, looks nicer on you than it does on me... I am really sorry about all the bullying. I really am Delilah. It wasn't right, I am such a horrible person and I hope that one day you can forgive me, I know that you can't do that anytime soon because what I did was really bad. But, I hope that one day, you can forgive me."

You: "One, this jacket looks way better on you. Two, I know you are sorry Luke. I can read you; I know how you really are. I know that you are sorry. One day I will forgive all of you, but it's going to take sometime. I just hope you guys stick around; it's nice actually having friends. I am not completely alone anymore. It makes me feel slightly better."

Luke: "We will always be here for you, Delilah. I will always try to make you feel better. I am going to help you as much as I can. I am going to fix you. I am here for you."

You: "Luke, you can't fix me. People have already tried to do that it didn't turn out well. I am unfixable..."

Luke: "I am going to try my hardest then."

Luke wraps you into a big hug and whispers in your ear, "You can be fixed." He grabs your hand and leads you back to the group. All the boys nod at each other. They have an unspoken language that I like. I hope someday I can do that with someone. I find it fascinating, they can speak to each other without any words. They know each other so well that they don't need to say anything to know what they are going to say or what they are feeling. Wow... I hope someday I know someone that well. You suddenly start feeling really dizzy and you don't know why. Maybe you need water? Or to sit? You don't say anything but you look up at lock eyes with Luke. I don't know if he read what you were thinking or what but he had a look of concern in his eyes. You just glued your eyes back to the floor and continued walking. You guys all head to the food court, you were just following everyone. You can feel everyone taking glances at you and making sure you were okay. You can feel their eyes on you whenever they look. You know that they are looking but you act like you are completely oblivious to it. You just walk with you head down and your hand in Luke's. The walk to the food court was about 5 minutes but your legs were killing you. All the standing and walking that you have done in the mall has caught up to you and your bones are aching. The boys tell you to go find a table and sit down. You head to the closest table and sit down. You felt like you were going to pass out. You didn't know why... You thought that you were actually doing well today. You sit there and the whole world was spinning... you didn't know what to do. You weakly called Luke's name. He didn't hear you. You sighed in frustration; you just wanted to get their attention so that you didn't have to cause a scene. You guys wanted help. You called again even weaker than the first time. They didn't answer, so you decided to get up and get them. Right as you stood up, you passed out and started seizing. All you remember is a pair of blue eyes with tears in them.