Chapter 21

- 5 weeks later- 

Your life has been going good. Ashton has moved in for a little. Everyone was doing good. Ashton and his girlfriend broke up. His girlfriend, Claire, always was rude to you. She made you hate yourself again. You used to be happy with yourself because you knew you were healthy. You just hated everything about you again. You just hated everything... She made you want to cut again. She made you so mad and sad at the same time. Claire was literally the worst person alive. Luckily, when you told Ashton he believed you. He has noticed that Claire was full of bullshit for awhile. She has lied to him about her self-esteem, her money, her life, and everything like that. She was just using him. 

Everyone knew that you were feeling bad about yourself. They knew that you were down in the dumps. Everyone was complimenting you, and making sure you were eating. They didn't want you to go through hell again. They didn't want to have sleepless night because they were so worried. They didn't want you to ever go through anything bad again. They made sure to check your body ever night. 

The body checks were weird. You wouldn't let anyone see your body besides Luke. You trusted Luke with your life. You loved Luke and wanted him to get to know you better. Maybe if you both got to know each other better, he would love you? Maybe... hopefully. Luke never judged you and you knew that he cared. Ever night you and Luke would cuddle, everyone teased Luke about liking you and he would always blush like a tomato. 

Whenever you woke up before Luke you would just take him in. His long eyelashes, his beautiful blonde hair, his amazing face, and so much more. You wish that his eyes were open because you absolutely loved his blue eyes. You could get lost in his eyes. You love looking in them because they tell his story, you can see the pain, love, hate, happiness, and everything like that. You knew how Luke really was and it made you happy. He was exactly what you thought he was. He was a big softy, you knew that he as a good, caring person. 

 You looked in the mirror in just your bra and underwear, you were semi-okay with what you saw. Your face was ugly, your hair was stringy, your eyes were boring, your nose was ugly, your teeth were yellow, and so much more. You just hated everything. Every single thing. You wanted to punch the mirror. No matter how many compliments they gave you, no matter how many times they tell you how pretty you were it just didn't help. You were so fucking ugly! 

Luke knocks on the door and says, "Delilah? You okay?" 

You: "Y-Yeah." 

Luke: "Let me in, please." 

You: "N-No." 

Luke: "Please, I just want to make sure you are okay." 

You: "I am fine Luke." 

Luke: "Then open the door." 

You didn't answer and you could hear him running down the stairs. He couldn't get in you moved the keys. You didn't know what he was doing. You just stared back at the mirror and started to pinch your thighs, stomach, calves, and arms. You just hated how you looked. You then looked at your arms and started to feel the scars. You couldn't believe all the scars that you had. You were so ugly. The door opened and there was Luke with watery eyes. 

Luke: "D-Delilah? Are you o-okay?" 

You: "Why am I so ugly?" 

Luke: "You aren't. You are so beautiful." 

You: "I can see how ugly I am Luke. I know that I am healthy but that doesn't mean I am okay with how I look. I feel like a blimp, I look so fucking ugly. All these fucking scars on my skin. No one is every going to love me..." 

Luke: "Delilah, your scars have stories. Everyone has scars. Every single person on this Earth has scars. Someone will love you... and maybe someone already does." 

You: "No.. no one will ever love me..." 

Luke leans in and kisses you. You were shocked. You hesitated but kissed him back. You couldn't believe Luke was kissing you. Fireworks were going off in your stomach. You felt happy, you felt like nothing else mattered in the world. Luke ends the kiss, sadly. He leans his forehead on yours and says, "Told you someone would love you..." You smiled and blushed. You were so happy. Luke picked you up and took you to the room. He looked in your closet and got you some clothes. You got dressed and you and Luke cuddled for the rest of the night. You fell asleep halfway through "The Other Guys."