World War III Is Coming

The elevator door opened and revealed a 19 year old boy in a suit. He entered his penthouse and sat on the couch. He heard one of the door open and his girlfriend entered the room.

"You are home." She murmured. He couldn't help but notice a mix of sadness, anger and depression in her beautiful voice. He looked at her.

Sophia was wearing pajama bottom and an old T- shirt that read "Keep Calm and Fuck Off". She was carrying a  ice cream pack in her hands. Mark smiled at her  silly behavior. 

"And you are not happy about it, princess. Who burst your bubble?"

She sat next to him snuggling him.

"It is not funny, Mark. I am sad." She pouted.

A smirk formed on his lips once he figured out what will make her feel better. If you know what I mean.

"Well, I know how to make you feel better..." He said picking her up. 

Sophia rolled her eyes and jumped out of his arms.

"No... This is different." She said walking away.

"Tell me. Who made you feel like this?"

*****

"So you want to declare war on Kira? Sophia, I love you so I will tell you, that is not a smart move." 

Mark knew she was right. Kira should've kept her mouth shut. And she did not.

"I am not changing my mind about this, Mark." She said finishing combing her hair.

"Damn you're stubborn!" He yelled.

"I am doing this with or without you, Mark." She said walking to the elevator and pressing the button. 

Once the elevator door opened she turned around one last time.

"Shall we?" She said smirking and Mark, of course, followed.

Kira, watch out. You are going down.