Happy Birthday Your Highness

Their lips broke apart as the limo stopped. 

"We are here Mr. Dallas." The driver said and Mark ran his hands through his hair. Sophia  unzipped the zipper on her bra a little bit down and opened the limo door. She stepped out on the red carpet in front of the club which she ordered herself. She thought it would be a great touch to the party. Turns out that she was right.

"It is a shame that this is not a surprise." Mark said as they walked in. The club was full of the guests. 

"If it was, you would fall on your butt!" She said already swaying her hips to the music.

"But... There is something else. Come here." She remembered dragging him up the stairs. She giggled once she spotted the lost expression on his face.

What was she doing? Mark had no idea. Was there a room upstairs? In that case, he was okay with it.

"Sophia?" He asked once she stopped moving. But they did not get to the room. 

"Relax. You know that song by JLO? On the floor? Well... Pitbull is sitting while people are celebrating him. He looks like a boss, by the way." She kept babbling.

"Okay..."

******

The crowd danced around... Well everywhere. Sabrina felt a little lost. Chris left to get drinks for them 20 minutes ago. Although this song was great and the party Sophia threw had amazing guests, she did not dance. She looked around. There were more sinners than saints.

"Where are u?" She texted Sophia. 

"Look up in 5 seconds." Once she read that, she stumbled towards the middle of the room. In exactly 5 seconds, the music stopped and the dancing crowd stopped swaying their hips and looked up. Her blue eyes met with two well-known silhouettes standing at the balcony.

Sophia and Mark.

Once the drunken crowd spotted him raising his glass of whiskey, they cheered with enthusiasm. He owned the place. He was the king. 

And Sophia was his queen. All of these people knew that.

"Enjoy this place, people. From now on you shall call it mine!" Mark yelled.

"Happy Birthday, Your Highness!" The crowd yelled and Mark let a smirk form on his lips.

Authors note: 

Please check the picture of Sophia outfit on my polyvore profile Cullengirlsstulist!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=217688484 - this is the link to my polyvore profile.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

                                             Kisses,

                                                              Milica