Our Feeling Which Stayed Hidden

"Hey it's Mark. If you are hearing this, it means that I'm probably with my girlfriend. You know the drill. See ya."

"I knew it." Kira thought as she heard the voicemail. Ginger spotted the mix of anger and sadness on her friend's face and reacted immediately.

"Kira chill, okay? Mark is a busy guy. He does not pay attention to the girls that chase him." Ginger said while playing with the tea spoon that was sticking out of her coffee cup.

"It said that he is with his girlfriend. I..." Kira said running her hands through her hair. Something Mark usually did.

"Hey, look at me. Who needs boys? Take me as an example. I'm rich, I'm famous and boy-less.  Yet... I'm perfect." Ginger said and stood up."Come on. We are gonna go do shots  with Sabrina, huh? She is already at the club."

****

"Hey, Sophia. Can you call me, please? I am kind of desperate here. And I don't like it. So, please do."

"Jesus Christ, Mark." Sophia thought as she listened to the voicemail for the second time. What happened to him? He was so cool, and bad boy-ish. Now he sounds lame.

The sound of the machine going off snapped Sophia out of her thoughts. Another voicemail filled the room with a familiar voice.

"Hey, Sophia. It's me again. Wanna meet me at the club bought after Saints and Sinners Party? I feel like we need to talk. Anyhow, I will be waiting." Sophia sat on her bed listening to the message closely. There was a short pause which made her feel that the message was over. She was just about to think what was she gonna do with Sark, she heard the voice again.

"And Sophia? I miss you so much that it hurts like hell." He whispered and the message was over. When she heard that she felt like a dagger was pierced through her heart. She sobbed while all of the emotions that she hid for the past Mark-less time were breaking through.She wiped the tears away stumbling towards the door. 

She was going to see the man who melted her heart.

****

"This club is amazing!" Kira said between shots. Sabrina nodded giggling. Alcohol was breaking through.

"Mark did a great job. Sophia picked the right spot." Sabrina said and Ginger laughed at the guy that was dancing like a duck. 

"What?!" Kira jumped up once she heard that. Mark was here. She had to go see him.